Salute To Pearl Harbor - Honolulu
OverviewStand at ground zero of the infamous attack and gaze up at a sky once filled with enemy planes. This is the place where history was made.Stops and drive-by sites on the Salute To Pearl Harbor may include:World War II Valor in the Pacific National MonumentUSS Arizona MemorialHistoric Downtown Honolulu
Know More about this tour
The Salute To Pearl Harbor tour immerses you in the sights, sounds and personal stories of the world-changing events of Pearl Harbor, December 1941. This is the way to see Pearl Harbor; with a knowledgeable guide who provides helpful insight and information, fascinating historical and cultural background-with the ease of transportation and a tour package that includes everything you need to visit the WWII Valor of the Pacific National Monument and the USS Arizona Memorial.
Upon picking you up, your guide begins to share local stories and interesting bits of history-setting the scene of that fateful day in December 1941-as you head towards Honolulus Pearl Harbor. Soon, you arrive full of anticipation at one of Oahus most famous destinations.
You feel the sites power as you enter the new World War II Valor in the Pacific National Monument. Here you revisit the past through never- before-seen artifacts, replicas and media displays that explain the events and details of the day leading up to and following the Pearl Harbor attack. Looking across the harbors blue waters at Ford Island, the center of the attack, you imagine the residents waking up on a Sunday morning to chaos and madness.
Traveling across the harbor by shuttle boat, and then standing in reflection on the USS Arizona Memorial, you pause in tribute to those who lost their lives that day. This graceful monument built over the remains of the sunken ship provides a moving balance of life and death, as you spot green sea turtles and colorful fish swimming in the active reef around the Arizona, even as it serves to memorialize those entombed below.
A historical film, a journey in time across the harbor, and perhaps a chance to meet a survivor of the attack complete your morning at the Memorial.
Inclusions for Salute To Pearl Harbor
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Salute To Pearl Harbor
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.