Salzburg After DarkWrite a Review
Salzburg after Dark is a one of a kind tour that takes you around the city when the sun has set. The city looks very different at night as there are many legends and stories that are associated with the historic city. Hear all the chilling stories and get to see some of the greatest attractions that are sure to make your trip worthwhile.
- Eerie City Walking tour through the Old Town and it's medieval lanes.
- We will see the cemetery of St. Peter, the Fortress, places of interest like the torture's tower, pillory's square
- Also see the heart of the Old Town with its famous places and squares.
Know More about this tour
The focus will be on the witch trials and torture of the 17th century. There are also blood-curdling stories to be told about St. Peter's cemetery and, of course, the Hohensalzburg Fortress. The "White Woman" is supposed to have haunted the fortress especially at full moon until finally the whole place was illuminated at night and she disappeared.
The town hall, the Waagplatz, and the New Residence are further stops on our journey. These places have dark histories as prisons, torture chambers, and places of execution. You will shudder to hear about torture practices and why alleged sorcerers and witches had their hair shorn and were washed with holy water.
Let yourself be bewitched and come along on an eerie walk through Salzburg in the dark…
Inclusions for Salzburg After Dark
- In the tour included are taxes and admissions.
- No entrance fees required and no more costs.
Exclusions for Salzburg After Dark
- No extras. Only food and beverage if wanted.
- Estimated Local Cash Needed: 20 EUR - There are no extra costs or entrance fees on the way.
- Please be aware that food and beverage is not included and has to be brought with you.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 30 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 30 days To 59 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 20%
- If you cancel between 59 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.