Salzburg And Alpine Lakes Tour From Vienna
OverviewDay trip to the capital of classical music andnatural beauty of Salzkammergut lake region.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tour
This tour from Vienna to Salzburg and the surrounding lake district is a wonderful opportunity to dive into the world of classical music and see some of the jewels of the worlds natural heritage.
Salzburg is an inviting, beautiful city on the banks of the River Salzach, and is also the world capital of classical music, being the home town of both Mozart and Karajan. Walk through the Mirabell Gardens and see the very house where Mozart was born, as well as the cathedral and St. Peters Abbey, one of the oldest abbeys in Europe. During your free time you may choose to take the funicular up to the fortress of Hohensalzburg from where you have marvelous panoramic views over the city. Anyone who has ever watched 'The Sound of Music' will be thrilled at seeing some of the film locations.
After embracing the cultural side of Salzburg, you will explore the natural beauty of the Salzkammergut lake region. What could be more magnificent than the reflection of the mighty Alpine mountains in the crystal clear water of the picturesque lakes? Prepare yourself for some unforgettable alpine landscapes, pure clear air, and the sparkling blue water of the Mondsee lake.
These are not the only treasures that are waiting for you in the Salzkammergut. The last highlight of the tour will be small villages on the shores of the Attersee. The still waters of the mysterious lakes hide many legends and stories, which all contribute to the very special character of this tour.
Inclusions for Salzburg And Alpine Lakes Tour From Vienna
- Hotel pickup from Vienna central hotels (postcodes 1010 to 1090)
- Walking tour with professional local guide in Salzburg
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or van with professional driver-guide
- Guided tour on the way from Vienna to Salzburg and back
- Photo pauses at Alpine lakes Mondsee and Traunsee
Exclusions for Salzburg And Alpine Lakes Tour From Vienna
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Hotel drop-off. Tour ends at the Vienna State Opera, Albertinaplatz
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant is free until a separate seat needed
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide in English and Russian
Please note that you will cover approx. 370 miles (600 km) by motorway at this day; It is about a 6.5-hour drive with two 30-minutes stops; You will spend around 4 hours in Salzburg, a 2-hour walking tour and 2 hours of free time
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.