Salzburg Christmas Cookies And Apple Strudel Cooking Lesson
OverviewExperience hands-on cooking of Austrians' most popular cookies and dessert. During your lesson, you will be given the opportunity to cook on your own while being carefully guided by an experienced chef. This small-group class is an extremely fun and relaxed environment. The program is also suited excellent for families with kids.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Ideal choice for families
- Get inside tips from a local
- Seasonal Offer
Know More about this tourLearn how to prepare an original Austrian apple strudel. During this class, you will be guided by an experienced chef. Each class will have a maximum of 15 people, and be broken down further into tables of three to five people. You'll be asked to fully partake in all the stages of preparation.
Activities such as marinating the apples and stretching out the pastry can be a lot of fun. While the apple strudel is baking in the oven, you'll prepare the most popular cookies at Christmastime in Austria, Vanilla Kipferl, and get served a hot goulash soup for lunch.
At the end of your lesson the whole room is filled with Christmas fragrances, and the whole experience of baking is guaranteed to be as rewarding as enjoying the final outcome itself.
Inclusions for Salzburg Christmas Cookies And Apple Strudel Cooking Lesson
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Cooking class
- Tasting of you own cookies and apple strudel
- Representative bag for taking away of the rest of your own made cookies
Exclusions for Salzburg Christmas Cookies And Apple Strudel Cooking Lesson
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Wifi everywhere in Salzburg
- Concert and Dinner at Stiegls Brewery Restaurant
- Salzburg Vintage Photo Tour With a Polaroid Camera
- The Sound of Music Tour in Salzburg With Lunch or Dinner
- Canyoning Adventure in the Salzkammergut from Salzburg
- Salzburg Marionette Theater Presents The Sound of Music
- Private Eagle's Nest and King's Lake Tour from Salzburg
- Private Eagles Nest and Salt Mines Tour from Salzburg