Salzburg Day Trip From Ljubljana
OverviewJourney from Slovenia to Salzburg on this small-group, full-day trip departing from Ljubljana. Travel by climate-controlled vehicle and visit Mozarts Square, Salzburg Cathedral, the busy shopping thoroughfare Getreidegasse, the Horse Fountain, and other notable and historical spots. Learn the stories of Salzburg from your accompanying guide and delve into this fascinating city.
- Excellent value for money
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tour
Meet your guide at your hotel in Ljubljana and embark on a full-day excursion to Salzburg. Traveling by climate-controlled minivan or car, drive four hours through stunning alpine landscapes as your guide talks to you about the history of Salzburg and Austria.
Upon arriving in Salzburgs old town, stroll through Mozarts Square and admire Salzburg Cathedral. Walk down the medieval-era and Getreidegasse as your guide points out the birthplace of Mozart and tells you about the history and significance of this avenue. View the Horse Fountain and the 20th-century Large Festival House. Take the time to explore numerous museums and galleries, or take a ride to Hohensalzburg Fortress (entrance fees not included).
After a lovely day discovering the charms of Salzburg, drivecomfortably back to your hotel in Ljubljana.
Inclusions for Salzburg Day Trip From Ljubljana
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan/car
Exclusions for Salzburg Day Trip From Ljubljana
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Half-Day Tour of Hallstatt from Salzburg
- Original Sound of Music Private Tour
- Salzburg City Tour - On the Traces of Mozart
- Private Eagles Nest and Highlights of the Bavarian Mountains Day Trip from Salzburg
- Mozart in Residenz Chamber Orchestra Concert in Salzburg
- Salzburg's 3-Hour Introductory Walking Tour With Historian Guide