Salzburg à La CarteWrite a Review
From USD 1053.53
OverviewExperience the beauty of the World Heritage city of Salzburg. Visit the Mirabell gardens, take a walk through the historic old town with all its impressive sights like the Salzburg Cathedral, Fortress Hohensalzburg, The Old Residence of the Prince-Archbishops, Getreidegasse with Mozart’s birthplace, the Franciscan Church, the University Church and, of course, the festival district with the large festival hall, the house for Mozart and the Felsenreitschule which was featured in the film The Sound of Music (Edelweiss).
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Get inside tips from a local
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Small group ensures personal service
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourDiscover hidden gems as well as all the must-sees with your Austria Guide. Drive up to one of the most beautiful viewpoints on the Mnchsberg mountain; visit the Leopoldskron Palace and Hellbrunn Palace with its trick water fountains located in the suburbs. Visit the citys summit, the Gaisberg (1278m) with its beautiful views over the city and the Alps.
Enjoy a luxury, personalised tour designed to give you the flexibility to pick and choose the venues you would like to visit with your fully-licensed Austria Guide. Your chauffeur and your licensed tour guide will meet you at your hotel and take you on an extensive 8-hour private sightseeing tour covering the very best of Salzburg city and its nearby areas.
Having a separate licensed guide and chauffeur ensures a high-class service and maximum flexibility: You can get out of the car any time you wish with your licensed Austria Guide, explore the sights without needing to return to the cars parking space, as your car and chauffeur will already be waiting for you at the most convenient spot, helping you save time and reduce walking times. Your guide can give you their full attention while your chauffeur concentrates on the driving ensuring a smooth, safe and comfortable ride.
On the day of the excursion your guide will provide a few itinerary examples with many options to choose from so you can cover all the sights and attractions that really interest you. Depending on the weather or time of year, your experienced Austria Guide will help you to pick the right sights.
We do not have a basic itinerary as all of our tours are personalized, flexible and designed individually for our customers.
Inclusions for Salzburg à La Carte
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Salzburg à La Carte
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.