Salzburg Mozart In Residence Moderated Concert
OverviewA 75-minute moderated musical experience in the heart of old town Salzburg, in Mozart Square. Experience Mozarts classical music first handin the Mozart in Residence Concert Series. The director, dressed in original baroque attire, moderates the concert, to give guests an idea of the time in which Mozart lived, his work, and his relationship to the city of Salzburg. Listen to stories and anecdotes accompanying the concert. The concert features an acclaimed ensemble with members from the Camerata Orchestra and the Mozarteum Orchestra of Salzburg. Get an authentic experience of Mozarts genius and creativity in thisconcert series. Includes admission ticket and concert program.
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Family friendly
- Fully narrated tour
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
Know More about this tour
Meet at the beautiful Renaissance Hall, located in the Hotel Altstadt Radisson Blu, Judengasse 15. The audience has the possibility to look behind the front of one the oldest buildings in the old town of Salzburg. You can collect your tickets from the box office beginning at 4pm for curtain call at 5pm.
Relax chamber music from the highest class. Enjoy a rich selection of Mozarts finest compositions, complemented by top-notch acoustics in this historic venue. The highlight of each concert is the appearance of a wind-soloist. Your evening will conclude after the 75-minute concert, when you can continue exploring the city of Salzburg if you wish.
Inclusions for Salzburg Mozart In Residence Moderated Concert
- Admission ticket
- Coat check
- Concert program, ,
Exclusions for Salzburg Mozart In Residence Moderated Concert
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks (available for purchased at the concert)
- CD of the concert (available for purchased at the concert)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Your tickets will be held at the theater box office for collection on the day of the performance
Seats are assigned by the theater box office and will not be known in advance of the performance date
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Wifi everywhere in Salzburg
- Concert and Dinner at Stiegls Brewery Restaurant
- Salzburg Vintage Photo Tour With a Polaroid Camera
- The Sound of Music Tour in Salzburg With Lunch or Dinner
- Canyoning Adventure in the Salzkammergut from Salzburg
- Salzburg Marionette Theater Presents The Sound of Music
- Private Eagle's Nest and King's Lake Tour from Salzburg
- Private Eagles Nest and Salt Mines Tour from Salzburg