Salzburg To Venice Private Transfer And Sightseeing
OverviewAdmire the beauty of the Austrian and Italian country side during this private 6-hour guided tour from Salzburg via the lake district of Carinthia to Venice. Take some stunning photos of the11th century castle of Werfen, which was featured in the Hollywood movie Where Eagles Dare and then spend an hour visiting the Abbey of Millstatt, which was established by Beneditine monks around 1070 ad. Hotel pickup and drop-off is included in addition to destination transportation and a private motor taxi (boat) ride. Simply bring your luggage down to the reception area of your Salzburg hotel and enjoy an included luggage service. This is easily the most comfortable way to get from your hotel in Salzburg to your hotel in Venice.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
Know More about this tour
Enjoy pickup from any hotel or location in the city of Salzburg. Your journey to the Venice will begin with a drive along the Salzach River Valley to Werfen, which hosts an 11th century castle. After capturing some beautiful and memorable photographs, youll continue your journey onwards to Millstatt, Carinthia. Upon arrival, you will have an hour in Millstatt to explore the lovely village as well as eat lunch (not included in price). Afterwards, youll continue your journey to the World Heritage Site Venice, which is a city of marble palazzi that sits beautifully atop a dazzling green lagoon. You will reach the boat dock in Venice at 2:30pm. Here your private motor taxi will take you directly to your Venice hotel. Arrival time is dependent upon your Venice hotel location. The tour ends in Venice.
Inclusions for Salzburg To Venice Private Transfer And Sightseeing
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private motor taxi from Venice Marco Polo Airport to your hotel in Venice
- Transport byluxury air-conditioned vehicle
Exclusions for Salzburg To Venice Private Transfer And Sightseeing
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available and the experience is also wheelchair accessible; make a note of these in the 'Special Requirements' box when you book
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Concert and Dinner at Stiegls Brewery Restaurant
- Salzburg Vintage Photo Tour With a Polaroid Camera
- The Sound of Music Tour in Salzburg With Lunch or Dinner
- Canyoning Adventure in the Salzkammergut from Salzburg
- Salzburg Marionette Theater Presents The Sound of Music
- Private Eagle's Nest and King's Lake Tour from Salzburg
- Private Eagles Nest and Salt Mines Tour from Salzburg
- Private Eagle's Nest and King's Lake Tour including all Entrance Fees