Salzburg To Vienna Via The World Heritage Region Wachau
OverviewExperience the beauty of the Austrian Lake District and the World Heritage Region Wachau at the Danube River Valley. Cover the most possible between Salzburg and Vienna on your travel by luxury minivan or BMW X-1. Visit Melk Abbey and the village Duernstein, where Richard the Lion Heart was kept in prison (Robin Hood Story). At the end of the tour get dropped off at your hotel in Vienna.
Know More about this tour
Since this is a full day private tour your itinerary can and will be changed if you so desire.
Your excursion will begin with pickup from your Salzburg hotel or any other location in the city of Salzburg. Hop aboard your luxury private Minivan or BMW X-1 to begin your journey from Salzburg to Vienna. The first highlight is the castle of Fuschl with the emerald Lake Fuschl in the background. You will have about 20 minutes to take pictures and explore the beautiful resort. Continue driving through the lake district passing the lakes Wolfgangsee and Traunsee to the world-renowned Melk Abbey founded in 1089 by Benedictine Monchs. Feel free to visit the Abbey or just take pictures and continue to the next highlight, the World Heritage Region "Wachau". From here, along the Danube River Valley to the village Duernstein with the ruins of the Castle were Richard the Lionheart was kept in prison. You will have 1 hour 30 minutes to explore the village Duernstein.
After eight hours exploring one of Austrias best Sightseeing Routes, your private tour will conclude with drop-off at your Vienna City hotel.
Inclusions for Salzburg To Vienna Via The World Heritage Region Wachau
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Salzburg To Vienna Via The World Heritage Region Wachau
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 7 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Concert and Dinner at Stiegls Brewery Restaurant
- Salzburg Vintage Photo Tour With a Polaroid Camera
- The Sound of Music Tour in Salzburg With Lunch or Dinner
- Canyoning Adventure in the Salzkammergut from Salzburg
- Salzburg Marionette Theater Presents The Sound of Music
- Private Eagle's Nest and King's Lake Tour from Salzburg
- Private Eagles Nest and Salt Mines Tour from Salzburg
- Private Eagle's Nest and King's Lake Tour including all Entrance Fees