Samaná Zipline Adventure - SamanaWrite a Review
OverviewMake like Tarzan and zipline through the rainforest canopy on the SamanÃ¡ Peninsula. At the zipline course in Juana Vicenta, zoom down 10 ziplines strung along 20 different platforms. As you fly through treetops, take in amazing views of SamanÃ¡ Bay, the pristine beaches of Cayo Levantado and Los Haitises National Park. Catch glimpses of woodpeckers, nightingales and other birds among the lush tropical vegetation. Refreshments and round-trip transport from most SamanÃ¡ Peninsula hotels are included.
- Free drinks included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourAfter hotel pickup, travel to the zipline course set up in the dense forests of Juana Vicenta, located minutes from the Samaná pier.
During your training orientation, expert professionals explain the layout of the course: 10 cables and 20 platforms, some of which are double platforms, meaning you can race a friend to see who reaches the other side first. Double steel cables traverse through double steel pulley systems, the construction and maintenance of which meet the strict standards established by the Association for Challenge Course Technology.
After the briefing, don a helmet, slip on gloves and head to your first platform. Climb up, clip on and leap off! Keep your eyes open as gravity speeds you across the rainforest canopy cover. Whoosh past coconut trees, and listen for birds chirping and cawing, as well as the gentle hammering of the woodpecker.
Make your way through the aerial runways and experience different gliding speeds on cable distances ranging between 279 and 1,476 feet (85 and 450 meters). On the 7th, 9th and 10th platforms, enjoy particularly breathtaking views of the azure Samaná Bay, the white-sand shoreline of Cayo Levantado and the wild forests of Los Haitises National Park.
After your final zipline, relax your adrenaline-filled body and enjoy fresh fruit and soft drinks (provided) before being taken back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Samaná Zipline Adventure
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Local guide
- Soft drinks and fresh fruits
- All safety equipment
Exclusions for Samaná Zipline Adventure
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes and bring sunscreen, sunglasses and a hat
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum age is 4 years
Maximum age is 64 years
Minimum weight is 60 lbs (27 kg)
Maximum weight is 225 lbs (102 kg)
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.