Samui Around The Island Tour - Ko SamuiWrite a Review
OverviewExplore the beauty of Koh Samui from a new perspective on this 6 Hours tour that takes you around the pristine island. As you make your way across clear waters, discover a number of stunning bays, go snorkelling in a vibrant coral reef, and observe swallow nests at the Islands
- Journey into some of untouched landscapes around Samui
- Refresh yourself in a pristine natural environment at Na Muang Waterfall
- Snorkel and relax on powderwhite beaches.
- Enjoy buffet Thai lunch at Koh Tan
Know More about this tourBoard a spacious boat for Angthong Marine Park on this fullday tour from Koh Samui. Explore the turquoise waters in the Gulf of Thailand with plenty of snorkeling opportunities. Ride a longtail boat to Mae Koh Island, or upgrade to kayak along the coastline.
Hike to the summit for fantastic views of Emerald Lake, then continue on to the whitesand beach of Wua Talap Island, which features Lotus Cave. Youre served a light breakfast and Thai lunch by the professional crew on board. Start the trip with a pickup from your hotel on Koh Samui by airconditioned minibus.
Depart from Nathon Pier by fully equipped tour boat with 3 decks including a light breakfast while crossing the Gulf of Thailand with Angthong Archipelago as the final destination. Arrive at Angthong National Marine Park and start kayaking under huge limestone cliffs through crystal blue waters along the coastline.
Reach Mae Koh Island by kayak or set over by longtail boat if you have chosen the sightseeing option. Climb the steps to the top of the island in approx. 10 minutes and enjoy a fantastic view over the Emerald Lagoon which is also known as Talay Nai.
The salt water lake is surrounded by sheer cliffs and is definitely the highlight of this tour. After this great adventure you will be ready to feast on a Thai buffet on board the tour boat, followed by fresh seasonal fruits. Enjoy more kayaking at Wua Talap Island or hike along a 1640ft 500m natural trail which leads to a view point with an impressive panoramic view over the picturesque setting of Angthong Marine Park.
Please note that there is a little climbing passage along fixed ropes at the end of the trail. Another highlight is a short hike to the Lotus Cave, known as Bua Boke, with beautiful stalactite and stalagmite mineral formations. For people who are physically less active, there are a plenty of other activities available. Swim, snorkel or just relax on a beautiful beach with soulwarming sun, crystalclear waters and powdersoft white sand.
If you like to stay overnight on the island, we will drop you off at the park ranger head quarter and pick you up from there again the next day.
There are bungalows and camping sites available. The hours passed quickly without noticing, and its already time to leave this wonderful place. On the way back to Koh Samui you can enjoy a cup of coffee or tea while admiring the last views of the astonishing islands.
Arrive back at Nathon Pier and get transferred to your hotel where can look back on your day in the enchanting still of the evening.
Inclusions for Samui Around The Island Tour
- Pickup and dropoff from centrally located hotels in Koh Samui
- Big boat Tour around the Islands
- English Speaking Guide
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Tour Insurance
Exclusions for Samui Around The Island Tour
- Tips or gratuities
- Personal expenditure
- 0900 Pick up time at Hotel Lobby
- 1000 Departure Big Buddha Beach
- 1130 Arrive on Green Peace Island
- Snorkelling and swimming
- 1230 Have lunch at Koh Tan. Enjoy Sunbathing, Relaxation and swimming
- 1500 Visit The Swallows Nest Island
- 1630 Get back to Nathon Pier transfer to your hotel
Roundtrip Transfers in an airconditioned vehicle included from centrally located hotels in Koh Samui.
Transfer vehicle will wait for a maximum of 10 minutes for passengers. Transfer once missed will not be provided again.
Please carry a copy of your booking voucher to be presented to the tour guidedriver on the day of the tour.
Operates Only on Tuesday, Friday and Sunday
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days 72 hours of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.