Start the trip with a pickup from your hotel on Koh Samui by air-conditioned minibus. Depart from Nathon Pier by fully equipped tour boat with 3 decks and plenty of space, including a light breakfast while crossing the Gulf of Thailand with Angthong Archipelago as the final destination.
Arrive at Angthong Marine Park and start kayaking under huge limestonecliffs through crystal blue waters along the coastline. Reach Mae Koh Island by kayak or set over by longtail boat if you have chosen the sightseeing option. Climb the steps to the top of the island in approx. 10 minutes and enjoy a fantastic view over the Emerald Lagoon which is also known as 'Talay Nai'. The salt water lake is surrounded by sheer cliffs and is definitely the highlight of this tour.
After this great adventure you will be ready to feast on a Thai buffet on board the tour boat, followed by fresh seasonal fruits.
Enjoy more kayaking at Wua Talap Island or hike along a 1640ft (500m) natural trail which leads to a view point with an impressive panoramic view over the picturesque setting of Angthong Marine Park. Please note that there is a little climbing passage along fixed ropesat the end of the trail. Another highlight is a short hike to the Lotus Cave, known as 'Bua Boke', with beautiful stalactite and stalagmite mineral formations. For people who are physically less active, there are a plenty of other activities available. Swim, snorkel or just relax on a beautiful beach with soul-warming sun, crystal-clear waters and powder-soft white sand. If you like to stay overnight on the island, we will drop you off at the park ranger head quarter and pick you up from there again the next day. There are bungalows and camping sites available.
The hours passed quickly without noticing, and it's already time to leave this wonderful place. On the way back to Samui you can enjoy a cup of coffee or tea while admiring the last views of the astonishing islands. Arrive back at Nathon Pier and get transferred to your hotel where can look back on your day in the enchanting still of the evening.
- 7am - 8:30am: Hotel pickup on Koh Samui
- 8:30am - 9:45am: Cruise by tour boat to Angthong Marine Park with a light breakfast
- 9:45am - 10:30am: Paddle by kayak around the islands in Angthong Marine Park (only if kayak option has been booked)
- 10:30am - 11am: Reach Mae Koh by kayak or set over by longtail boat
- 11am - 12pm: Climb to the viewpoint overlooking the Emerald Lagoon
- 12pm - 12pm: Enjoy a tasty Thai buffet lunch
- 1pm - 3pm: More kayaking at Wua Talap Island or hike along a 500m natural trail known as 'Bua Boke'
- 2pm - 3pm: Short hike to the Lotus Cave with beautiful stalactites & stalagmites
- 3pm - 4:15pm: Head back to Koh Samui having coffee or tea on board
- 4:15pm - 4:30pm: Transfer to hotel