Samui Quad Bike Tour - Ko Samui
OverviewSamuis best ATV safari since 2002. The original jungle and mountain safari, setting the standard for just over 15 years!
Know More about this tour
Welcome to Koh Samui's historic jungle and mountain ATV - QUAD safari!
1 hour trip (1800 Baht/pilot)gives you a taste of the main 2 hours off-road itinerary, this is for those who havelittle time or want a first taste.
2 hour trip (2800 Baht/pilot) "This is the real McCoy"fully off-road. We take you on an exciting journey to a secret waterfall (seasonal = in rainy periods) and mountain viewpoint with refreshments available. You will ride on dirt tracks winding under lush coconut groves, rubber plantations, rivers and mountains with stunning views. Two departures are scheduled daily throughout the year from our base in Maenam (North of the Island), morning at 10:00 and afternoon at 14:00. Private tours can be arranged on special request, depending on availability of guides and quads.
Children under 12 are free, as passengers only, teenagers are allowed to drive, according to their ability to control the machine (test before departure). Should anyone feel uneasy on some parts, our guides will be happy to help sort-out most situations.
This is obviously an outdoor pursuit, track conditions vary with the weather, so come prepared for some action in the mud; designer clothes and fancy stilettos are not recommended.
We hope to see you soon for an amazing experience.
Inclusions for Samui Quad Bike Tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Viator brokerage fee
- Afternoon tea
- Bottled water
- Morning tea
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Use of helmet
- Private tour
Exclusions for Samui Quad Bike Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Passenger pays half-price
Child under 12 is free when passenger with 1 paying adult
Minimum age is 5 years, as passenger only
Dress code is outdoor pursuits, maybe raingear, muddy tracks
A maximum of 16 people per booking
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not wheelchair accessible
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress accordingly
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.