San Antonio Highlights Tour
OverviewThe Highlights tour takes you to the best San Antonio has to offer.
Know More about this tour
The Alamo - The most famous spot in Texas. Where Davy Crockett, Colonel William Barrett Travis, Jim Bowie and 186 other died fighting for independence on March 6, 1836, after repeated attacks from Mexican General Santa Anna. Originally established in 1718 as San Antonio's first mission, The Alamo is located in the heart of the city, inside beautifully landscaped grounds.
Mission San Jose - Founded in 1720, San Jose became the largest of the Texas missions with up to 300 inhabitants at one time. It is now fully restored and showcases exquisite carvings on the church and the famous "Rose Window" renowned as one of the finest examples of Spanish Colonial art in the country.
Market Square / El Mercado - A visit to historic Market Square is a unique and exciting experience. From the famous 24-hour restaurant and bakery, Mi Tierra, to an outstanding art gallery and century-old pharmacy, this is a great place to shop for extraordinary gifts and souvenirs or to just relax. Visitors can browse the 32 shops at El Mercado, as well as the 80 specialty shops in Farmers Market Plaza.
Texas Adventure - Kids young and old alike will enjoy Texas Adventure. Travel back in time and actually feel like you are at the Battle of the Alamo with Colonel William Barrett Travis and Davy Crockett. Hear the guns firing, feel the whoosh of a knife flying past, smell the smoke of cannon shot.
Mission Concepcion - Be transported back in time to the era of Spanish conquest and experience the strength of the Friars who Christianized the Native Americans. Learn how the Spanish developed the mission system within the San Antonio area and how they and Native Americans lived and worked in the mission era. This is the oldest unrestored stone church in America today, and is still an active parish.
Inclusions for San Antonio Highlights Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Admission fees
- Local taxes
Exclusions for San Antonio Highlights Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- San Antonio Grand Sightseeing Tour
- San Antonio Electric Scooter tour to The Japanese Tea Garden
- Private Arrival Transfer: San Antonio International Airport to Hotel
- San Antonio Scavenger Hunt Adventure
- Fredericksburg Hill Country Wine Tour
- Battle for Texas Interactive Adventure
- 48-Hour San Antonio Hop-On Hop-Off Tour with Buckhorn Saloon and Museum of Art Admission
- San Antonio River Walk Cruise, Hop-On Hop-Off Tour and Tower of the Americas Package