OverviewJoin this ultimate city and river adventure! This the best way to see the most of San Antonio in one complete package.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Exclusive to Viator
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Ideal choice for families
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Know More about this tourTake a ride on our Hop On Hop Off double decker tours and then enjoy a RIver Boat Cruise along the famous River Walk.
Admission to the fascinating Museum of Art and the Buckhorn Saloon and Texas Ranger Museum is included.
Visit the brand new and fully immersive Battle for Texas: The Experience attraction and finish your day up the Tower of the Americas - the best views the city has to offer!
The Buckhorn Saloon has been known as a gathering place for good conversation, great food and spectacular wildlife exhibits. Today, the saloon houses a Café, Gift Shop, Shooting Gallery and our two museums, the Buckhorn Museum and the Texas Ranger Museum.
The mission of the San Antonio Museum of Art is to collect, preserve, exhibit and interpret significant works of art representing a broad range of history and world cultures. In accordance with the highest professional standards, the Museum holds these collections for the benefit of the community and future generations.
Immerse yourself in the new Battle for Texas attraction - a one-of-a-kind experience bringing visitors on an emotional journey through the 13 fateful days of battle that gave birth to The Great State of Texas
Explore downtown with friendly staff, live guides and recorded commentary, hopping on and off as much as you like at any of the bus stops on the route.
Inclusions for San Antonio Mega Pass
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Live commentary on board
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Sightseeing cruise
- River cruise
- Admission ticket
- Local guide
Exclusions for San Antonio Mega Pass
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Hop-on hop-off pass is valid for 3 days from date of travel
Attraction tickets do not expire
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.