Discover San Antonio on a sightseeing tour that travels to the city's top sights. See attractions including the Alamo, HemisFair Park, Tower of the Americas, River Walk, Institute of Texan Cultures, San Fernando Cathedral, the Mission Trail, King William Historic District and more. Ride the 60-minute loop without stopping, or upgrade to a hop-on hop-off pass that allows you to disembark at any of 10 stops to explore on foot.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Instant Confirmation
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Fully narrated tour
Know More about this tourMeet your trolley in front of the Alamo, to exchange your voucher and begin your sightseeing tour with an expert onboard guide.
Hear about the Alamo, established as San Antonio's first mission in 1718, and the site of a critical battle in 1836. Continue to HemisFair Park that was built in 1968 for the World's Fair. The expansive park features beautiful gardens, historic buildings, the Magik Theater, the Institute of Texan Cultures, the Instituto Cultural Mexicano, and the 750-foot (228-meter) Tower of the Americas for panoramic views of San Antonio.
Your tour route includes several historic sites such as the Mission San Jose, Mission Concepcion, San Fernando Cathedral and the Spanish Governor’s Palace. Learn about old neighborhoods including La Villita, established in the 1750s, and the King William historic district, where prominent German merchants built mansions in the 1840s. Several of the estates are now restored and open to the public.
Other historic areas offer great shopping and eating opportunities, such as Market Square. Founded in 1892, Market Square is the largest Mexican marketplace outside of Mexico. Browse vendors that sell artisan products from all over the world, try some great Mexican food and maybe hear a mariachi band playing live music. Along the San Antonio River Walk, colorful gardens, shops and restaurants line the riverbanks, along with sculpture and art installations near the San Antonio Museum of Art.
Ride the entire loop at one time or choose a hop-on hop-off pass that gives you the chance to visit any attraction in-depth. When you disembark, you can expect the next trolley to come by in about one hour, giving you time to see the sights and have flexibility with your schedule. On board the trolley, your driver shares informative commentary about the places you pass.
Inclusions for San Antonio Trolley Tour
- Alamo Trolley Tour
- Local taxes
Exclusions for San Antonio Trolley Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Admission to attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
If you choose the tour option without the hop on hop off pass, you can only do the tour all in one go without the flexibility of getting on and off as you please
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.