San Diego 30-Minute Helicopter Tour
OverviewEnjoy aerial views of San diego on a 30-minute scenic helicopter tour from San Diego International Airport (KSAN). With window seats guaranteed, this flight features informative commentary from your pilot as you fly over San Diego. You'll pass by Mount Soledad, La Jolla Cove, SeaWorld, Petco Park, and San Diego Bay. Please Note: A minimum of two people are required per booking.
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourPlease arrive at San Diego International Airport (KSAN) 30 minutes before your scheduled departure time. Free parking, restrooms and vending machines are available on-site. You will meet your pilot guide at the east end of the airport to board your helicopter which is equipped with air-conditioning and heat for your comfort.
Depart toward Mount Soledad and fly towards the Pacific coast. Seals and Sea Loins are often seen at La Jolla Cove. Hugging the rocky Pacific coast, southbound, the flight will come back inland over SeaWorld and the airport. Enjoy commentary from your pilot and plenty of photo opportunities throughout your tour. During the second half of the tour, fly over downtown San Diego, Petco Park and enjoy a panoramic view of San Diego Bay and the Coronado Bridge.
Return to the airport at the conclusion of your memorable scenic helicopter flight.
Inclusions for San Diego 30-Minute Helicopter Tour
- Pilot commentary
- Headsets to hear the pilot clearly
- Parking (free)
- Landing and facility fees
Exclusions for San Diego 30-Minute Helicopter Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
Strict weight limit of 300 lbs (136 kg) maximum per passenger; the tour operator is unable to accommodate passengers over this limit; a total helicopter weight also applies
You must bring a government-issued photo ID (driver's license or passport)
Wheelchair accessible; please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Minimum age is 5 years
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 3 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Luxury Scenic Sailing Tour
- Super Saver: Brunch Cruise and Patriot Jet Boat Ride
- Wave Runner Rental: San Diego, Mission Bay
- Romantic Sunset Sail for 2 People
- Crawling Craft Brew Tijuana: Tijuana Day Tour from San Diego
- Ensenada Private Tour
- Private Mountain and Desert Tour from San Diego
- Mission San Luis Rey Museum Admission