OverviewA boat ride on San Diego Bay is lovely, but an exhilarating ride on a dual-engine jet boat is an experience to remember. Zoom around the bay, enjoying views of the city skyline and Coronado Island and relishing the feel of the roaring wind. If thats not enough thrill, 360-degree spins add to the excitement. Choose from several departure times to suit your sightseeing schedule.
Know More about this tourYour jet boat adventure on San Diego Bay begins on the waterfront, near the USS Midway Museum. After checking in, receive a plastic poncho and ziplock bag to keep yourself and any personal items dry. Then step aboard the Patriot and set off into the bay.
With two turbo-charged, 1,400-horsepower engines, the red-white-and-blue Patriot is a high-powered ocean-going vessel that will zip and zoom you under the famous Coronado Bridge and around the bay. If the onboard music and the rushing wind in your hair don’t put you in a wild mood, the hold-on-tight 360-degree spins and speeds reaching 40 nautical mph (64 kph) surely will.
During your 30-minute tour, admire San Diego’s city skyline and waterfront attractions like the USS Midway aircraft carrier, Seaport Village, the Embarcadero and Coronado Island, and then return to the departure point. Before leaving, check out the souvenir photos and purchase any that you like.
Inclusions for San Diego Bay Jet Boat Ride
- 30-minute jet boat ride
- Waterfront sights such as: San Diego Skyline, U.S.S. Midway Aircraft Carrier, Star of India and the iconic ships of the Maritime Museum, North Island Naval Air Station, Coronado Bridge
- Use of plastic ponchos and ziplock bags
Exclusions for San Diego Bay Jet Boat Ride
- Souvenir photos (available for purchase, approximately US $15 each)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Height requirement: Passengers must be 40 inches (100 cm) or taller
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Passengers may get wet and are advised not to carry valuables while on the boat
Passengers will be exposed to forces, speeds and other features that may cause distress or injury to persons with preexisting health conditions; for your safety do not ride if you are pregnant, have high blood pressure, motion sickness, heart, neck or back problems, recent surgery or any other medical condition that might be aggravated by the forces of the boat
Wheelchair accessible; if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own helper
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Tijuana City And Shopping Trip From San Diego
- La Jolla Sea Caves Kayak Tour
- Open Cockpit Biplane Sightseeing Ride In San Diego
- San Diego Safari Park Transportation And Admission
- Baja California Coastal Day Trip From San Diego
- San Diego GoCar Tour
- San Diego City Tour
- San Diego Segway - Downtown Gaslamp Waterfront Tour
- Old Town Tequila And Tortillas
- Go San Diego Card