San Diego Beer Stroll Tour
OverviewWelcome to San Diego, the new beer capital of the United States. San Diego is encountering a micro brewery phenomenon now boasting more than 100 amazing local breweries! Sample the best craft beer by joining our tour!
- Get inside tips from a local
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small-group tour
- Excellent value for money
Know More about this tourOur tour will start at Karl Strauss which is one of Downtowns most popular Brewery with a Brew masters selection of their local IPAs. If you do not know what IPA means you came at the right place! Our enthusiastic tour guides will introduce you to the different flavors and styles of beer, beer lingo, and the brewing process. You will also be introduced on how the beer is produced with a behind the scene tour in the original Karl Strauss brewery.
After enjoying some beer samples we will head to the epicenter of the Local Micro Brewery Phenomenon, Stone Brewery where you will taste more beer with a fun and interactive beer talk. (The order of the visits depend of the availability).
At our next stop we will try more samplers of local craft beers at the Waterfront to end up our party with cheers in San Diegos oldest Tavern. They not only brew great craft beers, they also have more than 30 great beers on tap for you to discover.
At the end of our tour you should be able to distinguish different flavors of beer, be familiar with beer vocabulary, and be knowledgeable about the brew process. Good beer should be tasted and not drank!
1.00pm : Pick up at : 501 W Broadway, San Diego, CA 92101 In front of the office building
1.10pm : Beer tasting at Karl Straus and behind the scene tour.
2.20pm : Beer tasting at Stone Brewery.
3.15pm : Beer tasting and party with cheers at Waterfront.
4.00pm : The tour ends
*The order is subject to change depending on availability Times are estimated.
The tour includes :
- Knowledgeable and fun tour guide at all time.
- A real learning experience about Beer production
- One Beer flight (or similar) at every stop (4 samplers minimum)
- One behind the scene tour that explains the brewing process and the ingredients
- Gratuities for the waiters
- Appetizers (at one stop)
The tour doesnt include :
- Gratuities for the guide
- Extra samplers (we do not recommend over-consumption of alcohol)
Inclusions for San Diego Beer Stroll Tour
- Local guide
- Walking tour
Exclusions for San Diego Beer Stroll Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 21 years
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.