OverviewWith more than 30 breweries in San Diego County, San Diego is one of Americaâs best destinations for craft beer. Choose from three San Diego brewery tours, where you'll taste a variety of beers at some of the cityâs most notable breweries and learn about the brewing process. Donât worry about driving after drinking -- youâll either be walking or riding a bus as your guide takes you to the best spots in town.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourWalking Tour:
Begin your walking tour of downtown San Diego with a stroll to Karl Strass brewery, known for its local IPAs. You'll enjoy a beer-tasting with a quick explanation of the plant and brewing process. Next you'll see sights of downtown San Diego as you continue to Rock Bottom Brewery for a quick taste of their various brews, and then youâll head to the Yard House to see 50 different selections of beer on tap and sample a few! The tour continues to a popular downtown hangout, the Beer Co, where you can taste more hand-crafted brew. Youâll then end the tour at Altitude, a fun rooftop bar.
Day Bus Tour:
After boarding the bus, youâll visit approximately three breweries, which may include Stone Brewery, Green Flash, Lost Abbey, Iron Fist or Ballast Point. This daytime bus tour is for the hard-core craft beer-lover who enjoys hoppy and earthy brews. Go behind the scenes and learn from local brewers how their unique beer is made (although they wonât spill all the beans!). You'll tour brewery facilities and then taste the beer at each place you visit (usually three breweries). For lunch you'll stop at either San Marcos Brewery or Oceanside Ale Works.
Night Bus Tour:
On this nighttime bus tour, you'll hear about the brewing process and learn what makes San Diego beer so special -- so earthy and hoppy! For example, did you know the craft beer from San Diegoâs breweries has some of the highest alcohol content this side of the Northern Hemisphere? Facts like that will keep you entertained as you visit the breweries, where youâll have beer tastings and go behind the scenes.You'll visit three breweries including Mission Brewery, Green Flash or Lost Abbey and taste the beer at each place you visit. The night will end with a sit-down dinner at a San Diego craft brewery, either San Marcos Brewery or Pizza Port.
Inclusions for San Diego Brewery Tours
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if bus tour option selected)
- Beer samples at all breweries
- Microbrewery talk on board bus with a two samples of beer
Exclusions for San Diego Brewery Tours
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if walking tour option selected)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 21 years
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.