San Diego City And Tijuana Deluxe Combo Sightseeing Tour
OverviewExperience two cities that lie across the border from each other on this full-day tour with guide. Discover the diverse, culturally-rich and historical city of San Diego. Explore the world's most frequently visited border city, Tijuana, Mexico.
- Exclusive to Viator
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Fully narrated tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Excellent value for money
Know More about this tourBegin your morning tour of San Diego at 9am. Meet your guide and group at a convenient downtown location. Explore the diverse communities of San Diego, from the East Village to Little Italy and more. Admire the historic Gaslamp Quarter with its many restaurants and galleries. Visit the upscale beach community of La Jolla, which means the Jewel in Spanish. Go to the award-winning urban park of Balboa Park, home to the Old Globe Theatre and Reuben H. Fleet Science Center. See the birthplace of California in Old Town San Diego State Historical Park with its tequila factory, theatre, restaurants, shops and more . Spend 4-hours seeing and hearing about the rich history and culture of San Diego from your knowledgeable guide.
Enjoy a 1-hour break to have lunch and relax prior to your afternoon tour to Tijuana, Mexico. Travel to the world's most frequently visited border city. Take the 15-minute drive and cross the border into Tijuana. Soak up the sights and flavors from Mercado Hidalgo Marketplace to Avenidad Revolution, the main street of Tijuana. Sample some local cuisine and do some bargain shopping. See the Financial District and the River Zone.
Return to downtown San Diego at the end of your tour.
Inclusions for San Diego City And Tijuana Deluxe Combo Sightseeing Tour
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for San Diego City And Tijuana Deluxe Combo Sightseeing Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
U.S and Canadian Citizens: Must bring a government issued photo ID and proof of citizenship (U.S birth certificate or naturalization certificate) or a passport for re-entry to the United States. Children, ages 18 and under only require a birth certificate. Non-U.S. Citizens: Either a Passport, I-94, Multiple Entry Visa or Resident Alien Card is required for re-entry to the United States
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.