San Diego City Tour
OverviewSee the best of San Diego on this morning or afternoon highlights tour that includes the historic Gaslamp Quarter, museum-packed Balboa Park and ritzy La Jolla. With hotel pickup and drop-off included, this comfortable coach tour makes it easy for first-time visitors or those short on time to get an excellent overview of sunny and scenic San Diego. Upgrade to also include admission to the USS Midway maritime museum or the lively Seaport Village shopping area.
Know More about this tourBoard your comfortable, air-conditioned coach at your San Diego hotel or at Kettner Blvd and embark on your tour of San Diego's most famous attractions and popular neighborhoods including Old Town, Little Italy and the Embarcadero. Admire the Victorian-era buildings in the historic Gaslamp Quarter, and visit San Diego's East Village for a photo stop at PETCO Park, home of the San Diego Padres baseball team.
Make your way through beautiful and scenic Balboa Park, and stop for photos of the park's Botanical Building, featuring a multitude of vibrant plants and flowers. Continue to the affluent, seaside area of La Jolla to see natural sea caves and seals and delight in panoramic views of San Diego from Mt Soledad. Take in the lively atmosphere and see the many shops and restaurants in Old Town, considered the birthplace of California because it was where the first Europeans settled in the 1700s. Your four-hour coach tour of San Diego concludes with drop-off at your hotel.
Upgrade to visit USS Midway or Seaport Village
Opt to also include admission to the family-friendly USS Midway Museum at Navy Pier, the most-visited naval ship museum in the world. Through a self-guided audio tour, explore a multitude of restored aircraft, the engine room, galley, crew's sleeping quarters and ship's bridge. Check out the informative films, interactive exhibits and flight simulators.
Or, wander the cobblestone pathways of waterfront Seaport Village, enjoying an eclectic array of boutiques and restaurants; live music and street performers; and views of the San Diego Bay. Use your provided maps and discount guide to make the most of your visit.
Stay as long as you wish at the museum or shopping village and make your own way back to your hotel, or request drop-off at your hotel when you're ready.
Inclusions for San Diego City Tour
- 4-hour San Diego city tour
- USS Midway admission (if option selected)
- Visit to Seaport Village (if option selected)
- Professional guide
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup & drop-off; USS Midway and Seaport Village passengers MUST contact the local operator to setup a drop-off time
Exclusions for San Diego City Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Return transportation is not required with the USS Midway or Seaport Village options as you are allowed to spend as much time as you wish in these areas. However, if you wish to be dropped-off at your hotel after the excursion, please contact the local operator to setup a drop-off time
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.