San Diego Guided Bike Tour
OverviewTour San Diego's vibrant downtown on this scenic, stimulating 3-hour morning bike ride. Explore the historic Gaslamp Quarter and up-and-coming East Village area. Pedal along the waterfront, admiring sensational views of the city skyline, San Diego Bay and Coronado Island. Listen to your passionate guide talk about the history and culture of San Diego, and get to know the city better in an active, eco-friendly way. This small-group tour is limited to seven people for a more intimate experience.
Know More about this tourMeet in the affluent and scenic La Jolla area of San Diego to begin your morning bike tour. You'll be outfitted with a multi-speed, hybrid-type bike and all necessary safety equipment. This moderate ride travels mostly along bike lanes and includes a few small hills. Your guide, trained as both a naturalist and a historian, shares facts and stories about San Diego's past and present throughout your tour.
Cruise along San Diego's waterfront, admiring spectacular views of the San Diego Bay, Coronado Island, Shelter Island and the Embarcadero. Check out the restaurants, shops and clubs some of which occupy historic Victorian-era buildings in the lively Gaslamp Quarter. Ride through the up-and-coming East Village area with its hotels, trendy boutiques and art galleries.
Depending on the skill level of your small group, ride approximately 6 to 10 miles (10 to 16 km) in the course of your tour. Keep energized with complimentary bottled water and snacks, and pause to capture gorgeous photos along your way. Conclude your 3-hour bike tour where you began it with a much better sense of San Diego's character and landmarks and where you'd like to spend more time.
Inclusions for San Diego Guided Bike Tour
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
Exclusions for San Diego Guided Bike Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Minimum age is 13 years
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Closed-toe shoes are required
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
Minimum of 10 passengers numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Departure Transfer: San Diego Hotels to San Diego International Airport by Sedan
- Flyboard Lessons in San Diego
- Private Customizable Night Tour of San Diego
- San Diego Round-Trip Theme Park Transport: SeaWorld San Diego
- Viator Exclusive: Fighter Pilot Experience in San Diego
- San Diego Zoo with Transport from Anaheim