San Diego Half Day Premium Electric Bike Rental
OverviewThere is truly no better way to experience San Diego than on one of our high performance electric bikes! Enjoy the power and freedom to explore the Jewel on your own. Great for meandering the gorgeous bike baths of Balboa Park or for cruising up the terraced back streets of La Jolla! Options are endless when youre traveling on one of our electric bikes.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Excellent value for money
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tour
This 4-hour rental package is the perfect way to explore San Diego in style. Head to La Jolla and pick up your electric bike (which comes complete with a helmet, lock, maps, water bottle, healthy snacks, and jacket, if needed). Both morning and afternoon departure times are available for those looking to explore the city.
If you have a route of your own in mind, youll have complete flexibility when it comes to exploring. From the peak of Mt. Soledad to the Cabrillo National Monument, from La Jolla to Balboa Park, your destination is up to you. However, as part of the rental package, you also can take advantage of several customized routes: simply provide a Gmail address when making your booking, and youll be given access to a range of recommended maps.
No matter where you go in the city, electric bikes make cruising up and down hills a breeze. Its recommended that all participants have experience riding bikes; if anyone in the group is deemed to be unsafe on a bike, they will not be able to participate. Flat, comfortable shoes and layers are recommended, as is a camera, to capture the citys incredible views.
Inclusions for San Diego Half Day Premium Electric Bike Rental
- Cold bottled water
- Use of performance electric bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Printed and digital maps for self guided tour
- Handlebar bag for personal items
- Lockers at the shop for storage during rental
Exclusions for San Diego Half Day Premium Electric Bike Rental
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (Available for an additional charge. Select hotels only.)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Comfortable, flat shoes are recommended (no flip-flops)
Please let us know if anyone in your group is 5'2" (158 cm) or under for bike sizing
Minimum age is 8 to ride their own bike- younger kids can ride in a trailer or child seat
Burley Bee trailer available for younger kids- just purchase one ticket for the trailer and up to two kids can ride in it- please note in the special requests section
Thule Yepp Maxi child seats are available for a $35 rental fee- request in the special requests section
Signed liability waiver, credit card authorization, and identification required upon check-in
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.