San Diego Harbor Cruise
OverviewTake a 1- or 2-hour relaxing harbor cruise through the bay of San Diego, featuring unforgettable views of San Diego's skyline. This fully narrated tour will take you to all the places you want to see with time to spare! Enjoy live commentary that will give you a background, history and highlights of this awesome bay. You'll see some of the largest watercraft in the world up close.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Family friendly
- Fully narrated tour
- Ideal choice for families
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourCruise through the San Diego Bay as your friendly, informative narrators point out the sights. On board, relax on the comfortable seating and pleasant sun decks, and head down to the galley below for food and beverages available for purchase.
Your fully narrated harbor cruise will take you to the US Naval fleet, the famous Coronado Bay Bridge, San Diego's bustling shipyards and the Star of India, the oldest iron-hulled sailing ship still afloat. Take the 2-hour harbor cruise for the full tour; if you only have time for the 1-hour option, choose between either the north or south bay departures.
On the north bay cruise, see North Island Naval Air Station, Harbor and Shelter islands, the Naval Sub Base and Cabrillo National Monument. The south bay cruise will take you to see the Star of India, the US Navy surface fleet, the Coronado Bay Bridge and busy shipyards.
Inclusions for San Diego Harbor Cruise
- 1-hour harbor cruise (if option selected)
- 2-hour harbor cruise (if option selected)
- Spacious indoor & outdoor seating areas
Exclusions for San Diego Harbor Cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks (onboard snack bar available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please note: you must advise of your preferred departure times in the Special Requirements field at checkout. All times are subject to availability
Please provide contact information (i.e cell phone) for the local operator to be able to reach you in case of changes to boarding or yacht
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.