San Diego Kids Surf Lessons
OverviewCalling all kids who want to be the next Kelly Slater! Learn to surf in one of Southern Californias most beautiful settings La Jolla Shores from qualified, encouraging and fun instructors. Youll be popping up on your board and riding waves in no time after youve completed this 90-minute lesson. Its the best memory youll take home from your San Diego vacation.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Popular choice with kids
Know More about this tourThis group surfing lesson is just for kids aged 5 to 11 and is the perfect introduction to learning how to catch waves and improve surfing skills. The group setting makes the surf lesson a fun activity to share with other adventure-seeking kids.
A team of expert instructors will cover basic aspects of surfing, from ocean safety and surf etiquette to paddling, pop-ups and wave-riding techniques. But perfection isnt necessary follow the motto "the best surfer in the water is the one having the most fun," and youll have a wonderful time, even if you dont master the sport in 90 minutes.
Please note: Surf instructors are certified in CPR, first aid and lifesaving and the surf school is permitted by the City of San Diego.
Inclusions for San Diego Kids Surf Lessons
- Use of surfboard and rashguard
- Surf diploma
- 10% surcharge for the City of San Diego
- 20% VIP discount in the full-service surf shop
Exclusions for San Diego Kids Surf Lessons
- Wetsuit rental $6.60
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be able to swim one lap unassisted across a 25-yard pool to partake in the surf lessons
All students must have parent sign a parental consent form
Bring sunscreen, sweatshirt, swimsuit, towel, water, a light snack, hair ties and any other items you might need while at the beach
This lesson is open only to children between the ages of 5 and 11.
Pricing reflects child rates, at the time of booking please only select the number of children that wish to participate in the lesson.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.