San Diego Scenic Tour
OverviewVisit San Diego area with a local tour guide in smaller groups ! It includes visit of La Jolla & Mt Soledad - Coronado Island - Balboa Park - Old Town & Downtown. Its a 4-hour tour of the best scenic stops.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Free snacks included
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group ensures personal service
- Excellent value for money
- Ideal choice for families
Know More about this tourWelcome to the most interresting sightseeing tour of San Diego !
We will start our adventure in La Jolla with its beautiful coastal views. The surroundings in La Jolla are really spectacular, with your feet on one of the most picturesque beaches in California you can see the Mediterranean backdrops right beside it, what gives the place an awesome feeling and gives you the opportunity to take some perfect pictures of the omnipresent marine life. You are guaranteed to approach Sea Lions, Pelicans and Seals at the children pool.
After a ride on the top of the Mount Soledad where you will enjoy a 360 panoramic view of the county, we will visit Coronado Island, the little summer paradise located just a bridge away from Downtown San Diego. Beside its 25 miles of beautiful beaches and dunes Coronado is famous for its elegant gardens and old-world Mac Mansions and the historic Hotel Del Coronado.
After enjoying the nicest beaches in the San Diego area we will head to downtown San Diego to visit the famous Balboa Park with its 1,200 acres of urban park setting that houses over 85 cultural and recreational organizations including 15 museums. We will then stop by Little Italy which is a lovely neighborhood filled with restaurants, bars and pubs, perfect place for a night outting. Not to mention the famous Gaslamp Quarter. We will end our tour of downtown with a quick stop at Petco Park, Home of San Diego Padres.
Completing our Downtown visit, we will ride through the Embarcadero, where we will view the pier and multiple magnificient ships, including the famous Midway Aircraft Carrier.
We will end our tour at Old Town San Diego the birthplace of California. It was here in 1769 that Father Junipero Serra came to establish the first of 21 missions that were to be the cornerstones of California. Today Old Town San Diego still preserves the rich heritage from the period of 1821-1871. It also is home to award-winning restaurants, more than 150 shops, 17 museums and much more.
What Is Included ?
- Snacksand beverages
- beach access
- scenic stops for pictures
- Gratuities are not included
Pick up location :
- In front of 500 West Hotel (500 W. Broadway, 92101 San Diego)
- Close to Old Town Transit center: at the cornerof Taylor Street & Calhoun Street, San Diego, CA 92110
Inclusions for San Diego Scenic Tour
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for San Diego Scenic Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant meals not included
A small amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Departure Transfer: San Diego Hotels to San Diego International Airport by Sedan
- Flyboard Lessons in San Diego
- Private Customizable Night Tour of San Diego
- San Diego Round-Trip Theme Park Transport: SeaWorld San Diego
- Viator Exclusive: Fighter Pilot Experience in San Diego
- San Diego Zoo with Transport from Anaheim