San Diego Whale Watching Cruise And Maritime Museum Entry
OverviewJump on board the world-famous America sailing schooner for a once-in-a-lifetime whale watching experience. The only whale-watching sailing trip in San diego, a cruise on America is the environmentally-friendly and most personal wildlife experience in town. Complete your nautical day with a visit to San Diego Maritime Museum any time you like.
Know More about this tourWhale sightings are guaranteed on your San Diego Whale Watching Cruise. If no whales are sighted on your cruise, you will be welcomed back free of charge on another day the same season.
When boarding the 139ft luxury sailing schooner America you'll be taking a step back into history. Sailing's prestigious America's Cup is named after the vessel which raced from 1851 - 1945. Receiving a $6 million rebuild in 1995, the luxury schooner owned by Dennis Conner is now ready for you to get on board for a relaxing half-day cruise.
With the wind in the sails you'll cruise effortlessly on the Pacific Ocean off the coast of San Diego in search of migrating gray whales and playful pods of dolphins. With no noisy diesel engine, the boat can get up close to the marine wildlife giving you unbeatable photo opportunities. With low sweeping decks offering fantastic uninterrupted views and a deep keel for stability, the America offers whale-watching at its best.
Snacks and drinks (non-alcoholic) are offered during the cruise, however you are welcome to bring along a picnic lunch or favorite bottle of wine to enjoy on the expansive decks.
In addition to whale sighting guarantee, the America gives a unique 'No Seasickness' guarantee. Should seasickness spoil your day the crew will invite you back to sail free of charge on another day, or issue you with a gift certificate for lunch at the famous San Diego Fish Market. With no diesel engine fumes and a gentle sailing pace, the crew are confident this cruise will be gentle on your stomach.
To complete this great value for money package, you get admission to San Diego Maritime Museum. The museum has one of the world's finest collections of historic ships, including the world's oldest active ship Star of India. You can visit San Diego Maritime Museum before or after the cruise, the choice is yours (must be on the same day as your cruise).
Inclusions for San Diego Whale Watching Cruise And Maritime Museum Entry
- 4.5-hr sailing cruise
- Sodas and snacks
- Whale sighting guarantee
- 'No seasickness' guarantee
Exclusions for San Diego Whale Watching Cruise And Maritime Museum Entry
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Luxury Scenic Sailing Tour
- Super Saver: Brunch Cruise and Patriot Jet Boat Ride
- Wave Runner Rental: San Diego, Mission Bay
- Romantic Sunset Sail for 2 People
- Crawling Craft Brew Tijuana: Tijuana Day Tour from San Diego
- Ensenada Private Tour
- Private Mountain and Desert Tour from San Diego
- 2-Hour Small-Group Sunset Cruise in San Diego Bay