San Diego Winter Whale Watching Expedition Cruise
OverviewSee magnificent California gray whales on their annual journey from the Arctic to California's Baja Coast on a whale watching cruise from San diego. If you don't see a whale on the cruise, you'll get a 'Whale check' to try again another time!
Know More about this tour
Follow the migration of the California gray whale to the warm breeding grounds off the Baja Coast. Seeing a California gray whale in the wild is an exhilarating experience you will never forget. Other marine wildlife may also make an appearance including seabirds and sea lions.
Between December and April the gray whale travels approximately 6,000 miles from the cold waters of the Arctic to the warmer waters of the Baja Coast. Here they give birth to their young and prepare them for the long trek back. On the return trip the young calves can frequently be seen swimming at their mother's side.
Guarantee: If whales are not sighted, a 'Whale Check' good for another whale watching or harbor tour will be issued.
Inclusions for San Diego Winter Whale Watching Expedition Cruise
- 3.5-hour whale watching cruise
- Comfortable outdoor and indoor seating
- Informative narration on whales and migration
- Entertaining video documentary
- Port and Service Fees
- Local taxes
- All gratuities
Exclusions for San Diego Winter Whale Watching Expedition Cruise
- Food and drinks (available to purchase onboard)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
There are Personal Floatation Devices on board for all guests, as per Coast Guard requirements. You do not need to wear life vest or the provided PFD's during the course of this cruise. However, if you would prefer to have children wear the PFD's during the course of the cruise, please advise so at the time of booking in the Special Requirements box.
Cruises are wheelchair accessible depending on which pier they depart from. Please let us know if you require a wheelchair accessible cruise so that we can confirm that your requested cruise date has wheelchair accessible departures.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Luxury Scenic Sailing Tour
- Super Saver: Brunch Cruise and Patriot Jet Boat Ride
- Wave Runner Rental: San Diego, Mission Bay
- Romantic Sunset Sail for 2 People
- Crawling Craft Brew Tijuana: Tijuana Day Tour from San Diego
- Ensenada Private Tour
- Private Mountain and Desert Tour from San Diego
- Mission San Luis Rey Museum Admission