San Francisco 1-Hour Seaplane Tour With Shuttle Transport
OverviewAdmire the sights of San Francisco and the Northern California coast from a different perspective on an exhilarating 1-hour seaplane flight. Take off from Sausalito and fly over the headlands and nature preserves of Marin, Tomales Bay, Point Reyes and Highway One. Passing over the Golden Gate Bridge, enjoy aerial views of top San Francisco attractions including Alcatraz, Angel Island and AT&T Park, and end with a smooth water landing back in Sausalito. Round-trip shuttle transport from San Franciscos Pier 39 is available for your convenience.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Scenic air tour
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
Know More about this tourHop on a complimentary shuttle at Pier 39 in San Francisco, or make your own way to the seaplane base in Sausalito, a beautiful bayside city just a couple miles north of the Golden Gate Bridge. After a briefing from your expert pilot, board a 6-passenger seaplane a fixed-wing aircraft capable of taking off and landing on water and take to the skies.
Fly over Marin Country to Tomales Bay, a long, narrow inlet of the Pacific Ocean known for its oyster farms. Then its on to the Point Reyes National Seashore, a scenic park preserve marked by rocky headlands, meandering estuaries, cattle-roaming pastures and some of the cleanest beaches in California. Watch for wildlife and spot the historic Point Reyes Lighthouse, a popular lookout for whale-watchers.
Continue along Highway One, stretching its way down the breathtaking Northern Californian coastline. Have your camera out as you pass over the iconic Golden Gate Bridge!
Look down onto Crissy Field, Coit Tower, the skyscrapers of downtown San Francisco and AT&T Park, home of the San Francisco Giants baseball team. Veer over to Alcatraz Island, a notorious former prison, and pass by historic Angel Island, the immigrant gateway to America in the early 1900s.
Enjoy a smooth water landing in Sausalitos Richardson Bay to conclude your 1-hour seaplane tour.
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required.
Inclusions for San Francisco 1-Hour Seaplane Tour With Shuttle Transport
- Professional pilot
- 60-minute flight
- Round-trip shuttle transport from Pier 39 (if desired)
Exclusions for San Francisco 1-Hour Seaplane Tour With Shuttle Transport
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks (available for purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Please provide contact details at time of booking
If shuttle transportation is desired, please note in the Special Requirements field at time of booking
Seaplane seats a maximum of 6 passengers
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Flight route may vary due to weather or other factors
It is recommended to bring a child seat for babies and/or young children
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Mission District Culinary Experience with Alcohol Pairing
- Small-Group Outlet Shopping and Napa Winery Day Trip from San Francisco
- San Francisco Urban Hike: Coit Tower, Lombard Street and North Beach
- Coastal Redwoods Tour with 1-Hour Golden Gate Bay Cruise from San Francisco
- Wine Experience Day Trip to Napa and Sonoma by Luxury Motorcoach
- City and Sea Adventure: San Francisco Bay Cruise Including Hop-On Hop Off Tour