San Francisco Bay Sunset Wine-Tasting Cruise
OverviewCome aboardSan Francisco Bays only floating wine-tasting room and sip wine during a 2-hour sunsetcruise. The 2-hour cruise on San francisco Bayincludes four tastings of wines from Northern California wineries. Relax in the intimate setting of 'Wine Therapy,' a 24-passenger vessel with panoramic windows inside the heated interior cabin and viewing benches on the covered deck. Baguettes, cheeses and crackersare included to complement the wines. Departure times vary. Maximum group size of 24passengers. Recommended for adults only.
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Likely to Sell Out
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Free snacks included
Know More about this tourBoard your vessel, aptly named Wine Therapy, nearFisherman's Wharf. Take a seat inthe climate-controlled cabin or strollthe outdoor covered deck for optimal sightseeing onSan Francisco Bay. The 2-hourroutetypically travelsfromPier 39 to the Golden Gate Bridge, around Alcatraz, and back alongside the city skylineto the Ferry Building andreturningto Pier 39.
Inside the floating wine-tasting room, savor a wine flight that includes four tastings of regional reds or whites. Awine steward ensuresamemorable voyage for wine lovers without heading all the way to the Northern Californiawine country. Choose among standard or premium wine tastings, accompanied by included snacks, with additional alcoholic drinks available to purchase at the full bar.
Afterward, your cruise returns to the pier where you can continue to explore the 'City by the Bay.'
Inclusions for San Francisco Bay Sunset Wine-Tasting Cruise
- Wine tasting (choose from premium or standard wine tastings)
- Live commentary on board
- Sightseeing cruise
Exclusions for San Francisco Bay Sunset Wine-Tasting Cruise
- Additional alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Parking validation
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum drinking age is 21 years
Comfortable walking shoes and warm clothing are recommended. For your safety and comfort we request that you DO NOT wear platform shoes or spiked heels
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them with boarding and disembarking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.