San Francisco CityPASS
OverviewFor the best deal in San francisco, go for the CityPASS! Your pass to the City by the Bay includes tickets to world-renowned attractions, discounts and unlimited use of San Francisco's cable cars and Muni public transport over three consecutive days.
- Excellent value for money
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tour
This is the best way for you to save time and money. Each ticket booklet is packed with useful information, including hours of operation, contact and transportation information, and insider tips.
- 3-Day Muni Cable Car and Bus Passport
- California Academy of Sciences
- Blue & Gold Fleet Bay Cruise Adventure
- Aquarium of the Bay
- Option Ticket: Exploratorium ORSan Francisco Museum of Modern Art
The San Francisco CityPASS ensures you'll get the most out of your vacation - yet it is so compact it will fit into your back pocket. It's all you need to see the best of San Francisco!
Inclusions for San Francisco CityPASS
- Cable Cars and Muni public transportation
- Blue and Gold Fleet Bay Cruise
- California Academy of Sciences
- Aquarium of the Bay
- Choice ticket: Exploratorium ORSan Francisco Museum of Modern Art
Exclusions for San Francisco CityPASS
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Itinerary:San Francisco attractions:
Cable car and Muni public transportation
The San Francisco Municipal Railway (Muni) provides transportation to all CityPASS attractions as well as the Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman's Wharf and Chinatown. The passport entitles you to ride any Municipal Railway passenger vehicle including cable cars, streetcars and buses. Ride as many times a day as you wish. Valid for three consecutive days.
Blue and Gold Fleet Bay Cruise
A narrated 1-hour tour sails under the Golden Gate Bridge and offers views of the city skyline, Coit Tower and Alcatraz. Blue and Gold Fleet boats depart daily, year-round, from Pier 39.
California Academy of Sciences
This innovative building features exciting exhibits including a 90-foot diameter Rainforest dome, the ever-popular Swamp, the Foucault Pendulum, California Coast Marine Sanctuary and many, many more.
Aquarium of the Bay
Explore the wonders of San Francisco Bay as you walk through Aquarium of the Bay's 300 feet of crystal clear tunnels surrounded by 20,000 of the bay's most fascinating marine animals. Touch live leopard sharks, bat rays, and an amazing variety of tide pool animals. Aquarium of the Bay is an adventure you're sure to remember.
Option ticket—choice of:
Come visit Pier 15, home of the new Exploratorium, the global leader in informal learning, igniting curiosity and inspiring creativity in people of all ages. Explore nearly 600 hands-on exhibits, including 150 new experiences, and enjoy breathtaking views of the city and bay in the spectacular glass-and-steel Bay Observatory.
San Francisco Museum of Modern Art - SFMOMA
Find inspiration at the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art where they are dedicated to making the art for our time a vital and meaningful part of public life. SFMOMA has assembled unparalleled collections, created exhilarating exhibitions, and developed engaging public programs. Enjoy 45,000 square feet of art-filled public spaces where you can foster your own creativity and embrace new ways of seeing the world.
Note: Most venues included in the pass have different minimum ages for free entry. It is your choice whether you purchase a pass for children to avoid standing in ticket lines to verify ages and pay admission upon entry. You may purchase a Child Pass for children, however this may not be cost saving.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Tickets are void if removed from the booklet. Each attraction will remove their ticket upon entrance. Note: The CityPASS provides one admission to each attraction per person
Voucher must be presented in exchange for CityPASS ticket booklets, within 6 months of purchase date
Standard Conditions of Validity:
Your ticket is valid for 9 days beginning date of first use
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Ultimate Day in San Francisco - Includes Official Alcatraz Tour and Muir Woods
- San Francisco City Tour with Alcatraz - Includes Official Alcatraz Tour
- Yosemite One Day by Train and Bus in Park 4 Hours
- Yosemite Transportation One Way from San Francisco area to Yosemite Valley
- Private Wine Tour to Napa & Sonoma from San Francisco with Certified Wine Guide
- Electric Tuk-Tuk San Francisco Highlight Tour
- 2-Day Alcatraz, Muir Woods and Sonoma Wine Tour with Aquarium
- 2-day Alcatraz with Aquarium and Small-Group Muir Woods with Sonoma Wine Tour