San Francisco Craft Beer, Bites, And Brewery Tour
OverviewSample some of San Franciscos most popular brews and food during this 5-hour tour with a knowledgeable guide. By open-air vehicle, youll travel around the city, climbing up and down San Franciscos charming hills to off-the-beaten-track breweries and restaurants. Sample favorite local dishes like tacos dorados and bourbon ice cream; find out what a 'Chomp Dog' is; and enjoy pairings like beer and chocolate. This small-group tour is limited to 12 people and also takes you past city sights that many visitors never see.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourYour beer and food tour starts with pickup from downtown San Francisco hotels by open-air vehicle. With your in-the-know guide, set off and admire the city skyline as you cruise through downtown to your first stop.
Arrive at a beloved local brewery, where you'll take a behind-the-scenes tour with a brewmaster to see how craft beer is made in the City by the Bay. Have you tried beer and chocolate together? If not, nows your chance to find out why they pair so surprisingly well.
Then its off to other parts of the city, where you'll continue your foodie exploration in neighborhoods like techie South of Market (SoMa), artisanal Dogpatch or the hippy Haight. Try Pacifico beer paired with a carnitas taco dorado, a Mission district favorite; taste yerba mateinfused IPA with Argentine empanadas; and sample bourbon-and-cornflake ice cream at a high-end ice cream parlor. Craft beer is provided on the tour vehicle so you can continue the fun between stops.
Still hungry? Good, because next up is a beer flight with beer-sauteed mussels, or perhaps winter brews paired with bacon-wrapped 'Chomp Dogs.' Between beers and bites, youll see hidden attractions and landmarks that most visitors don't visit. Drive past the crookedest street in town (it's not Lombard Street), admire the historic Beach Chalet, see colorful murals and more.
Your tour ends with hotel drop-off.
Inclusions for San Francisco Craft Beer, Bites, And Brewery Tour
- Beer on the tour vehicle
- Beer and food pairings
- Professional local guide
- Beer-themed gift bag including tasting notebook
- Snacks, beer candy and hop-flavored lip balm
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels only)
- Transport by open-air vehicle
- Behind-the-scenes brewery facility tour (facility tours are at the discretion of brewery staff and may not be available on Saturdays)
Exclusions for San Francisco Craft Beer, Bites, And Brewery Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Must be 21 years of age
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
You Might Also Like
- Best of Berkeley Gourmet Food Tour
- Private Tour: Wine Country Day Trip from San Francisco
- Ultimate San Francisco Package - City Bus Tour and San Francisco Dungeon Experience
- San Francisco Bike Rental
- San Francisco City and Muir Woods Trip with Optional Bay Cruise and Ferry to Sausalito
- Private Transfer: Silicon Valley to San Francisco International Airport