San Francisco Independent Electric Bike Tour With Rental
OverviewExplore beautiful San Francisco at your own pace with this independent bike tour! Visit famous sites like Fisherman's Wharf, Haight-Ashbury, the Golden Gate Bridge, Lombard Street and Chinatown. Choose a regular bike or an electric bike and enjoy the freedom to create your own itinerary with your full-day rental.
- All necessary equipment included
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Know More about this tourHead San Francisco’s Fisherman's Wharf to pick up your electric bike for a day of fun! On your independent bike tour, enjoy the freedom to create your own itinerary and explore this beautiful city at your own pace.
Visit top San Francisco attractions such as Haight-Ashbury, the Presidio, Chinatown, Coit Tower and Golden Gate Park. Cross the iconic Golden Gate Bridge to charming Sausalito, wind down Lombard Street, and pedal leisurely along The Embarcadero – the possibilities are endless.
Chose the easy-to-use electric bike to see more in a fraction of the time. Your bike rental is valid for a full-day, and both types of bikes come equipped with a storage bag, bell, water cage and bike rack with a bungee cord for your convenience.
Inclusions for San Francisco Independent Electric Bike Tour With Rental
- Full-day bike rental
- Helmet and bike lock
Exclusions for San Francisco Independent Electric Bike Tour With Rental
- Optional ferry ticket (12 USD; payable to supplier at time of travel)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Rescheduling is available in the event of inclement weather
Infants must be at least 6 months old and able to sit up to use a baby seat or bike trailer
Children age 4-11 can use kid bikes or Tagalongs
Comfortable shoes and clothes, water and sunscreen are recommended; dress in layers as weather is likely to change quickly
Helmets are provided and recommended, though not required
Must be 16 years of age or older to rent electric bike
For electric bikes, full-day equals life of 1 battery, approximately 20-25 miles (32-40 km) depending on use
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.