- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 2 Hrs
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
San Francisco Playhouse near Union Square
Cancellation Policy :
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
Enjoy a theater performance at the San Francisco Playhouse! In this intimate theater near Union Square, treat yourself to a Broadway show, opt for a fresh take on a timeless classic, or watch an original world premier. The 2014-2015 season features several diverse shows, so simply pick a date to watch the performance of your choice.
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tour
- Top-price location show ticket to featured performance
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Seating is assigned by the theater's box office on the day of performance, and will always be top-price locations in the center Orchestra or first-row Mezzanine section
Will-call opens 1 hour before showtime
Durations vary from play to play but most run approximately 2 hours
Wheelchair accessible. Please advise in the Special Requirements field at time of booking for suitable seat assignments.
Minimum age is 4 years
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Outside food and drinks are not permitted. Beer, wine, liquor, non-alcoholic refreshments, snacks and sweets are available for purchase and may enjoyed during the show.
When you reserve your ticket, you will receive access to your voucher documentation. Your tickets will be held at will-call for collection on the day of the performance, no earlier than one hour before performance time. Present your voucher, along with a photo ID at the theater box office on the day of the performance in exchange for your tickets and seating assignment.