San Francisco Private Tour
OverviewLooking for an authentic private way to San Francisco experience? Trade the tour bus for a vintage Volkswagen van that easily navigates the citys less-traveled lanes. Vantigos San Francisco City Tour takes you through 14 famed districts, complete with views of Alcatraz, the Golden Gate Bridge, Twin Peaks and several other storied landmarks. Along the way, well share tales of earthquakes that shaped the landscape, industrial shifts from the 1849 Gold Rush to the rise of Silicon Valley, 1960s counterculture, and surprising insights that only a local would know.Whether this is your first San Francisco visit or youve lived here for years, youll see the city from a new perspective. Book today. Then, sit back and enjoy the ride!
Know More about this tourOur Private tour takes place in one our fully restored VW van showing you the highlights of San Francisco in 4 hours. The tours starts at 9 am and 2 pm giving you chance to really soak in the city. The tour route includes Union Square, China Town, Financial District, North Beach, Coit Tower (Photo Stop) Fishermen's Wharf, Palace of Fine Arts (Photo Stop), Golden Gate Bridge/Fort Point (Photo Stop), Seacliff, Legion of Honor, Sutro Baths(Photo Stop), Ocean Beach, Golden Gate Park, Haight Ashbury, Twin Peaks (Photo Stop), Castro, Painted Ladies (Photo Stop), and Civic Center.
- 4 Private hour tour ofSan Francisco in a vintage fully restored VW
- 6 stops along the way at places such as the Golden Gate bridge and Coit Tower
Inclusions for San Francisco Private Tour
- Custom pickup and drop off within San Francisco City Limits
- Professional guide
- Access to districts the large buses cannot go
- Bottled Water
Exclusions for San Francisco Private Tour
- This tourdoes not include Muir Woods as an option
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Recommended tip amount: $15-20 per passenger (tips make up a large chunk of tour guide income in the U.S!)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 24 Hour Hop On Hop Off Pass and San Francisco Zoo
- 3 Attraction iVenture Card San Francisco
- 48 Hour Hop On Hop Off Pass and San Francisco Zoo
- 5 Attraction Pass-iVenture Card
- Deluxe Sonoma & Napa Valley Wine Country Tour
- Escape from the Rock
- Hop On Hop Off 1 Day & Alcatraz
- Hop On Hop Off 24 Hour Bus & Bike Combo