San Francisco Urban Bike Tour
OverviewSee the best of San Francisco on this comprehensive (but easy) bike tour! Admire top San Francisco attractions including the Transamerica Pyramid, AT&T Park and Fisherman's Wharf. Ride through major neighborhoods such as North Beach, the Mission, the Castro and Haight-Ashbury as you learn about the history and landmarks of San Francisco from your knowledgeable guide. Choose a regular bike or upgrade to an electric one for this active way to experience the City by the Bay, and enjoy bonus bike rental time after your tour.
Know More about this tourYour grand bike tour of San Francisco begins at Fisherman's Wharf, where you'll be outfitted with a bike as well as all safety equipment. Your guide takes you on an easy ride over flat surfaces in this city known for its hills, and your route is customized with off-the-beaten track nooks that only a local would know.
Be prepared for weather changes as you follow your guide all over San Francisco. You'll stop up to 10 times during the tour for photo ops, and to hear facts and anecdotes about the city's history and sights. In addition, you can take a break to purchase lunch and a beverage from a gathering of local food trucks, and later enjoy coffee and refreshments at a cool coffee bar (food and drinks are your own expense).
Cruise through the back alleys of North Beach, the city's 'Little Italy,' and capture close-up photos of the Transamerica Pyramid. See the historic supper clubs in the once illicit Barbary Coast neighborhood, and ride around AT&T Park, home to the San Francisco Giants baseball team. Delight in the charming Victorian and Edwardian houses set against the backdrop of the San Francisco skyline and known as the 'Painted Ladies' of Alamo Square.
Make your way through eclectic San Francisco neighborhoods including the Mexican-influenced Mission, the flamboyant Castro and the bohemian Haight-Ashbury, where hippies once flocked. Travel through NOPA (North of the Panhandle) and see the Civic Center. Ride through Polk Gulch, San Francisco's original gay neighborhood. Observe street art and the locals that give each of these areas their unique character.
Your 4-hour bike ride around San Francisco concludes at Aquatic Park at lively Fisherman's Wharf, but you can keep using your bike for the entire day for more exploration after the tour.
Inclusions for San Francisco Urban Bike Tour
- 4-hour guided bike tour of San Francisco
- All day bike and equipment rental
- Gear racks with bungee
- Map and map holder
Exclusions for San Francisco Urban Bike Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Confirmation for this tour will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Credit card with ID (one per party) is required to be on file for a security deposit
Minimum age is 13 years
Must be 16 years of age or older to rent electric bike
For electric bikes, full-day equals life of 1 battery, approximately 20-25 miles (32-40 km) depending on use
Helmets are provided and recommended
Comfortable shoes and clothes, water and sunscreen are recommended; dress in layers as weather is likely to change quickly
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Daily Napa Wine Tasting Tour From San Francisco
- Best of Berkeley Gourmet Food Tour
- Private Tour: Wine Country Day Trip from San Francisco
- Ultimate San Francisco Package - City Bus Tour and San Francisco Dungeon Experience
- San Francisco Bike Rental
- San Francisco City and Muir Woods Trip with Optional Bay Cruise and Ferry to Sausalito