San Gimignano Chianti And Montalcino From Siena
OverviewEnjoy a wine tasting and light lunch in a winery on a full day tour of the Tuscan countryside.
- Family friendly
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
Know More about this tourYour tour starts with the visit to one of the most popular and lovely medieval villages of Tuscany; San Gimignano. This town is declared a UNESCO World Natural and Cultural Heritage site. Your tour leader will give you all of the necessary information you'll need to enjoy your free time in the town's historical center. You'll find local artisan shops and millenarian palazzos. San Gimignano is also the birthplace of a white wine produced exclusively here and famous for its high quality and also for being the first Italian DOCG wine: Vernaccia.
Afterwards, you will visit the splendid Monteriggioni the ancient crown-shaped fortress that adorned the head of Italy on the hold 100 lire currency. The same walls, which date back to the 12th Century, are endowed with 14 towers that Dante likened to the Giants of Inferno on his Divine Comedy. In Monteriggioni you will enjoy lunch in a local winery based on typical products like salami and cheeses which will be accompanied by a tasting of Chianti wines.
Your tour continues across Val D'Orcia zone, another jewel in the Tuscan territory and a UNESCO World Heritage site since 2004. Here, you will discover the village of Montalcino where you can taste the renowned Brunello of Montalcino wine that contributed making the area world-famous.
Inclusions for San Gimignano Chianti And Montalcino From Siena
- Pick up service
- Travel by minivan with air conditioning for a maximum of 8 people
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Wine tasting and Light Lunch consisting of typical Tuscan dishes
- Snack with sliced cured meats and typical salami
- Drop off service
Exclusions for San Gimignano Chianti And Montalcino From Siena
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
For light lunch a vegetarian menu is available upon request
Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
EN and IT are always guaranteed without minimum number of people
During the summer season (between March 15th and November 16th) the tour starts at 8:30am
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.