The village of San Gimignano, the Chianti area and the Medieval town of Siena are situated in the heart of our beautiful Tuscany. They are all compelling stops for those who want to learn about the region history and traditions. The first stop will be San Gimignano, a magnificent example of a Medieval urban town; in fact it is a UNESCO world heritage site. Here you will have free time to visit the village and its splendid squares, palaces, churches and the magnificent towers. The tour continues to the splendid area of the Chianti Classico. We will stop by a typical Tuscan winery where you will visit the cellars and vineyards. Afterwards you will taste the wine produced, which will be accompanied by a delicious Tuscan lunch consisting of typical food such as pasta, cold meats, cheeses and local pastries. In the afternoon the tour continues with sightseeing in Siena. Here four official guides – an English one, a Spanish one, a French one and a Russian one - will lead our tour to the city centre. You will have the chance to admire the magnificent Cathedral and the Town Hall in the Piazza del Campo, scenery of the world famous Palio horse race. The tour will end with the visit to the marvellous Monteriggioni medieval fortress.
- Duration: 1 Days
English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
Departure Details :
7:30 am - 7.45 am shuttle from Montecatini, Piazza Italia (check point bus) near the train station) to Florence train Station. Meeting point: Florence, inside Santa Maria Novella train station, in fr.. read more
OverviewEnjoy a full-day tour of Tuscany’s villages and wine regions from Florence and travel into the heart of the beautiful Tuscan countryside. Visit the town of San Gimignano, the wine territory of Chianti, the medieval town of Siena and the Monteriggioni fortress.
- Self-guided tour of San Gimignano
- Visit to a famous wine estate
- Self-guided tour of the Monteriggioni fortress
- Shuttle service from/to Montecatini
- Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Lunch consisting of typical Tuscan dishes
- Guided Tour of Siena
Know More about this tour
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 48 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Panoramic Vespa Tour of Florence from Montecatini
- Half-Day Afternoon Chianti Tour from Montecatini
- Chianti Classico tour with dinner by Minivan from Pisa or Lucca
- Cinque Terre and Porto Venere Tour From Montecatini
- Portofino and San Fruttuoso Tour
- Cooking Lesson- from the market to the table From Montecatini
- Pizza and Gelato Cooking Class Small Group Tour From Montecatini
- Pizza and Gelato Cooking Class from Montecatini