The village of San Gimignano, the Chianti area and the Medieval town of Siena are situated in the heart of our beautiful Tuscany. They are all compelling stops for those who want to learn about the region’s history and traditions. Meet our staff in Florence and from there you’ll depart. The first stop will be San Gimignano, a magnificent example of a Medieval urban town; in fact it is a UNESCO world heritage site. Here you will have free time to visit the village and its splendid squares, palaces, churches and the magnificent towers. The tour continues to the splendid area of the Chianti Classico. We will stop by a typical Tuscan winery where you will visit the cellars and vineyards. Afterwards you will taste the wine produced, which will be accompanied by a delicious Tuscan lunch consisting of typical food such as pasta, cured meats, cheeses and local pastries. In the afternoon the tour continues with sightseeing in Siena. Here our official guides will lead our tour to the city centre. You will have the chance to admire the magnificent Cathedral and the Town Hall in the Piazza del Campo, scenery of the world famous Palio horse race. The tour will end with the visit to the marvellous Monteriggioni medieval fortress and then start your ride back to Florence where the tour will end.
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 1 Days
English, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish
Departure Details :
Meeting point:Florence, Stazione Leopolda: Viale Fratelli Rosselli at the corner with Via Elio Gabbuggiani Departure time: 08:45 am (check in closes 15min before departure) Return point: Fsame as de.. read more
OverviewEnjoy a full-day tour of Tuscany’s villages and wine regions from Florence and travel into the heart of the beautiful Tuscan countryside. Visit the town of San Gimignano, the wine territory of Chianti, the medieval town of Siena and the Monteriggioni fortress.
- Self-guided tour of San Gimignano
- Visit to a famous wine estate
- Self-guided tour of the Monteriggioni fortress
- Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Lunch consisting of typical Tuscan dishes
- Guided Tour of Siena
Self-guided tour of San Gimignano
Self-guided tour of the Monteriggioni fortress
Visit to a famous wine estate
Know More about this tour
- If you cancel between 0 days To 2 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Florence & Dante Game tour - Art Treasure Hunt - Family Tour
- COLOSSEUM TOUR FROM FLORENCE BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN WITH HOP ON HOP OFF BUS
- VATICAN MUSEUMS INCLUDING SISTINE CHAPEL FROM FLORENCE BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN
- COLOSSEUM & VATICAN TOUR FROM FLORENCE BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN & HOP ON HOP OFF BUS
- FIRENZE WALKING TOUR AND CHIANTI TASTING WITH ACCADEMIA OR UFFIZI OPTION
- Duomo Express Guided Tour with No-Wait Access
- FAST-TRACK ON ARRIVAL: Personal Assistant & Porter at Florence SMN Station
- Florence Full Day Tour with David, Duomo, Uffizi, Ponte Vecchio and More