San Gimignano Siena And Chianti Tour From Lucca
OverviewThis full-day tour will lead you around the highlights of Tuscany, through quaint villages situated right in its heart, and through the wine region of Chianti. Visit San Gimignano, the medieval town of Siena and the Monteriggioni fortress.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Round-trip train fares
Know More about this tourDont miss this opportunity to visit the heart of Tuscany, in a tour that will let you discover the landscapes, the history and the culture of this stunning region. The town of San Gimignano, the Chianti area and the Medieval town of Siena are situated in the heart of Tuscany, in an area that is characterized by the wine production and the typical landscape of the gentle hills.
After being comfortably takenfrom Lucca to Florence via shuttle service, you will meet your tour leader in central Florence, right inside Santa Maria Novella train station. Board on one of the air conditioned Gt coaches or minivans and start your day off. You will reach the first stop in San Gimignano, a splendid medieval town characterized by the towers that mark its landscape. You will have some free time to explore the town on your own. Afterwards the tour will continue in the region of Chianti Classico, the world-famous area of wine productions; you will stop in a typical Tuscan winery where you will visit the cellars and vineyards. The visit will be complete of a tasting of the wines produced, accompanied by a delicious typical Tuscan lunch consisting of typical food such as pasta, cured meats, cheeses and local pastries.
After lunch the tour will continue to Siena, where you will be escorted around town in a guided tour with professional multilingual guides. You will have the chance to admire the magnificent Cathedral and the Town Hall in the Piazza del Campo, scenery of the world famous Palio horse race. The tour will end with the visit to the marvelous Monteriggioni medieval fortress.
Inclusions for San Gimignano Siena And Chianti Tour From Lucca
- Shuttle service from/to Lucca
- Visit to wine estate
- Lunchconsisting of typical Tuscan dishes
- Professional guide
- Guided Tour of Siena
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Self-guided tour of San Gimignano and the Monteriggioni fortress
Exclusions for San Gimignano Siena And Chianti Tour From Lucca
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.