San Ignacio De Arareko And Tarahumara Private Tour From Creel
OverviewEnjoy a guided, private tour around the magic town of Creel Chihuahua. Walk the Tarahumara land and visit the most interesting rock formations including Valley of the Mushrooms, Frogs and Monks. Learn all about the Tarahumara culture and history. Your tour includes private transportation, hotel pickup and drop-off and entrance fees.
- Excellent value for money
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourOn this private half-day tour your guide will pick you up from your Creel hotel or a central meeting point in downtown and take you to see some of the most interesting placesaround Creel and theTarahumara town of San Ignacio de Arareko.
During your tour, you will see the interesting rock formations of Valley of the Mushrooms, Frogs and Monks. You will admire amazing landscapes and views of green forests and the Sierra Madre Occidental. You'll also visit the San Ignacio Mission which sits in the middle of the town and the Arareko lake.
As you tour the area, your guide will provide insight into the Tarahumaraculture and traditions, along with the geography and natural history of the region. Keep your camera handy for endless photo ops of the breathtaking landscape. Your last stop is Cueva de Sebastian and you can choose the return time as this is a private tour and you will have time to explore the town on your own before heading back.
Inclusions for San Ignacio De Arareko And Tarahumara Private Tour From Creel
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Soft drinks
Exclusions for San Ignacio De Arareko And Tarahumara Private Tour From Creel
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
It is recommended that you bring sunglasses, biodegradable sunscreen and a hat
Price is per group of up to 4 people
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.