San Jose Dinner, Live Music, And Traditional Dance
OverviewEnjoy an evening of Costa Rican food and culture at a hillside restaurant with spectacular views overlooking San Jose. Enjoy an elaborate buffet dinner and watch festively costumed dancers move to live music in a traditional show. Historical photographs and memorabilia decorate the spacious interior, and an exterior deck allows you to snap panoramic pictures of the Central Valley. A fireworks show wraps up this special evening out on the town.
Know More about this tourAfter pickup from your San Jose hotel in the early evening, travel by comfortable coach into the stunning hills that surround the city. Get amazing views of Costa Ricas capital city twinkling below.
Your coach arrives at a spacious restaurant with large windows that highlight panoramic views of the valley. Feel free to stroll around the attractive grounds, decorated inside and out with Costa Rican crafts and historical memorabilia. Browse displays by local artisans that might inspire you to buy that perfect souvenir to bring home.
A friendly staff member shows you to your table and explains the dishes available for the buffet dinner. Enjoy a large selection of meats, vegetables, rice, beans, salads, and desserts.
Some dishes that you might taste are olla de carne, a typical meat stew; chifrijo, a popular dish with layers of red beans, meat, rice and chopped tomato salsa; and chicharones tpicos de la zona, a regional deep-fried pork dish. Your main course is served with sides such as empanaditas de queso (cheese turnovers), or picadillo de arracache, a chopped salad made with a tasty root vegetable from the Andes. Traditional desserts may include rice pudding, plantains with honey, or bananas served in a sweet sauce. The multitude of options is sure to please most palates!
Watch women twirl in long colorful dresses alongside sharply dressed men. The live music and dancing showcase parts of Costa Rican culture that have been passed down for generations. It's the perfect complement to your authentic meal.
A colorful fireworks display provides a spectacular finale to your evening. Afterward, your coach returns you to your San Jose hotel to end your tour.
Inclusions for San Jose Dinner, Live Music, And Traditional Dance
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned van or coach(depending on the group size)
- Buffet dinner
Exclusions for San Jose Dinner, Live Music, And Traditional Dance
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and bring a light jacket and camera
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.