This city tour provides a bird’s eye view of San Jose enhanced with an authentic cultural experience with on-board folkloric music. The tour includes guided city walks in important historic landmarks like the National Theater, the National Monument and San Jose’s Central Market, museums and others. It is also important to mention that our tour has been declared of “cultural interest” by the Ministry of Culture of Costa Rica.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Know More about this tour
An unique sightseeing double decker bus will take you to downtown San Jose from your hotel to witness the city's main historical landmarks for an immersive and panoramic cultural experience and a better understanding of Costa Rica's evolution.
Some of the favorite places to visit for a guided walk in San Jose include Costa Rica's cherished National Theater (lobby), Art Museum, Metropolitan Cathedral, the old and authentic Central Market, the new and impressive National Stadium, an in-depth description of the National Monument, and the influential historical episode that took place at the Democracy Plaza. The bus tour will take you comfortably and safely through San Jose's narrow and busy streets driving by beautiful outdoor city attractions. The living city is your museum.
The tour lasts 6 hours and lunch may be included if you like.
Inclusions for San Jose Walking And Bus City Tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional art historian guide
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
Exclusions for San Jose Walking And Bus City Tour
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Enchanting Rain Forest
- The Best Of Central America - Nicaragua And Costa Rica
- The Perfect Combination - Panama And Costa Rica
- Irresistible Nature
- Untamed Costa Rica
- Cinco Ceibas Rainforest Reserve And Adventure Park
- Corcovado National Park And Cano Island Biological Reserve
- Irazu Volcano National Park And Pacuare River Rafting Adventure
- Monteverde Cloud Forest
- Montezuma And Cabo Blanco Absolute Natural Reserve