OverviewExperience the thrill and beauty of ziplining through a lush tropical forest on this half-day trip from San Jose. Not far from the bustling city, you get to soar through the peaceful rolling hills of the Central Valley. Your ziplining adventure begins with a safety briefing from an expert crew. Shake the jitters and take flight across a forest, soaring from platform to platform. If you select the morning departure upon booking, you will enjoy a delicious lunch at a local restaurant before returning to your hotel. All instruction and gear provided.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- All necessary equipment included
Know More about this tourAfter your choice of early or late morning pickup from your San Jose hotel, travel by comfortable minivan or coach 1.5 hours to the rainforest where your zipline adventure begins. When you arrive, your expert guide provides instruction, a safety briefing, and your equipment. The fun and friendly staff helps you get outfitted in the harness, gloves, helmet and other gear.
Once you’re suited up, take a 20-minute walk along a trail in the rainforest to reach the first platform. Your experienced guide shows you how to clip into the zipline and helps you overcome any jitters before you take your first flight.
Step off the platform and experience the thrill of soaring through the rainforest canopy by zipline! Go from platform to platform, gliding past waterfalls and huge oak and banyan trees en route. Get great views of the lush rolling hills of the Central Valley and the Pacific Ocean in the distance. Listen to the chirping of birds and bugs as you take in the rainforest on this amazing adventure!
After an exhilarating 2.5-hour zipline experience, return to earth and say farewell to the ziplining crew. If your tour is in the morning, head to a local restaurant where a delicious lunch is served. Enjoy the casado (daily special), a Costa Rican meal of rice, black beans, plantains, salad, a tortilla, and an optional entrée that may include chicken or other meats. After about an hour for lunch, your coach returns you to your San Jose hotel where your tour ends.
If you've selected an afternoon departure upon booking, you will be dropped off at your hotel after your zipline adventure.
Inclusions for San Jose Zipline Canopy Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or coach (depending on the group size)
- Professional guide
- Use of equipment and gear
- Lunch (morning departure only)
Exclusions for San Jose Zipline Canopy Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
It is recommended that you wear long pants and comfortable shoes and bring a light jacket and hat
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.