San Juan Del Sur Shore Excursion: Private Masaya Volcano And Catarina Tour - San Juan Del Sur
OverviewDepart the San Juan del Sur cruise port to take a journey through the Masaya Volcano National Park. Spend 7-hours of your day observing the active volcano and touring a neighboring town, Catarina. Enjoy round-trip cruise port pickup and drop-off, as well as accompaniment by a private guide.
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tour
Meet your guide at the exit of the Port of San Juan del Sur and board the awaiting vehicle. From there, begin your drive to Masaya and Catarina with your personal group. First, you will visit Masaya Volcano National Park, Nicaragua's first and largest National Park, where you will be driven right to the summit of an active smoking crater for a look inside. This is one of the few places in the world where such an active volcano can be observed up close.
Next, you will visit Nicaragua's most popular handicraft market located in Masaya. There, you will be able to purchase various types of beautiful Nicaraguan handicrafts made out of wood, ceramics, embroidery, hammocks, clothes, and jewelry. Drive to Catarina afterwards, one of the famous traditional towns, where ornamental plants and flowers are grown. Here, you can enjoy the impressive panoramic views over Apoyo Lagoon and Mombacho volcano. Once you have finished your tour, the guide will promptly return you to your cruise ship.
Inclusions for San Juan Del Sur Shore Excursion: Private Masaya Volcano And Catarina Tour
- Private tour
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for San Juan Del Sur Shore Excursion: Private Masaya Volcano And Catarina Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Tourist Card (10USD/person)(To be paid at your entrance to Nicaragua)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Not recommended for child aged 1 and under
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.