Take a look at the well-drafted itinerary below that we usually follow during the San Juan Snorkel And Picnic Cruise
Stop At: Icacos Island, Fajardo, Puerto Rico
- Guests must arrive 30 minutes before departure to get the snorkeling equipment (scuba diving - mask, snorkel, and fins)
- The boat departs from Villa Marina in Fajardo at 10:00 a.m.
- We hoist the sail when leaving the dock and sail towards the island of Icacos.
- The boat arrives at the island of Icacos at 10:45 a.m.
- Once the boat arrives at the island of Icacos, the security instructions will be given, the equipment will be delivered and the guests will proceed to the beach and dive. Those who do not know how to snorkel will be offered help and assistance by the crew.
- While guests are at the beach, crew members prepare lunch. Lunch consists of "building your own sandwich" with a variety of meats and cheeses, condiments, bread, pasta salad and green salad, tuna salad, chicken salad, soft drinks, pina colada, and fruit punch with rum.
- We leave the island of Icacos Isla at 1:30 pm to go snorkeling to Cayo Tortugas
- We leave this area at 2:30 p.m. and start our return to port.
- While sailing back to Puerto we prepare a plate of fresh fruit for everyone.
- We arrived at the marina at 3:30 p.m.
Duration: 5 hours