OverviewSit back, relax and take in the amazing sights of historic San Juan Bay with picturesque sunset lighting. This 2 hour sail completely powered by the wind is the perfect setting for a romantic moment with your loved one or a fun time with friends. Complimentary rum punch and sparkling wine will be available to celebrate that special occasion or just because you're on vacation. Your veteran captain will point out sights along the way as you enjoy the views and the company aboard.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Small group ensures personal service
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Free drinks included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourWelcome aboard your 30-foot sailboat for a truly unique experience. After a quick safety briefing, the boat will depart the dock towards the sail route. The music will be set to your personal liking as you start off with your choice of soda, beer, water, rum punch or sparkling wine. The sails will go up and the engine turns off in order to fully immerse you in the sailing experience powered solely by the wind. Your Captain will point out historical landmarks and fun facts along the way while we sail along the Old San Juan coastline, past cruise ship docks and into San Juan Bay.
Catch an up-close view of historic El Morro Fort, the Governors Mansion, San Juan Gate and more while sipping on your choice of drinks. As the sun sets and the breeze starts to cool, the lighting becomes perfect for a great photo-op. Keep your eyes out for dolphins, sea turtles and marine wildlife along the way. A sail back to the dock will show you Old San Juan as it starts to light up at night.
Inclusions for San Juan Sunset Sail
- Professional captain and guide
- Beverages (sparkling wine, rum punch, beer, rum & coke, soda, water)
- Sightseeing cruise
Exclusions for San Juan Sunset Sail
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 6 people per booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not wheelchair accessible
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Departure times -
5pm from September 15th until April 30th
5:30pm from May 1st- September 14
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.