San Juan Sunset Tour Aboard La Paseadora
OverviewJoin for an informative and fun boat tour of the San Juan Harbor at sunset. Board the USCG certified, handcrafted, 47 passenger boat at Pier 1 in Old San Juan for a memorable and unique view of this 500 year old, walled city. The San Juan Wall beautifully lights up when the setting sun rays hit it. Sip on your favorite complimentary drink as you learn about the history and strategic importance of Puerto Rico in the conquest of the New World. Be amazed by the impressive forts and defense wall system, the Governors Mansion, Paseo de la Princesa and the Roots Fountain. View the most feared prison of the Caribbean in the 1900s, La Princesa, and who knows maybe you will be able to see a ghost or a pirate!
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Free drinks included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourAs the sun setsto the west, your tour will depart for Pier 6 in Old San Juan. The pier is located within walking distance of all the cruise ship piers. After a short safety briefing, the boat will make its way east, passing by the San Juan waterfront. Condado and El Yunque Rainforest can be observed in the distance as well as Fort San Cristobal, the largest fort built by Spain in the New World. As the boat turns due North you will observe the Bacardi Distillery across the bay and Isla de Cabras island with its fort, San Juan de la Cruz, near the entrance to the harbor.
Further along, the walled city can be observed on the right side. The boat will approach the wall and you will get close to Paseo de La Princesa, the Roots Fountain, the Governors Mansion, San Juan Gate, La Rogativa, and Fort San Felipe del Morro. At this point the sunset is in full blast with a beautiful display of yellow, orange, and red. The captain will allow ample time for your to capture the moment and collect unique photos from the waters of the harbor before returning to the pier.
Along the way you may catch a glance of native birds such as parrots and marine animals such as manatees, stingrays, and dolphins swimming around. This tour is suitable for all ages.
Inclusions for San Juan Sunset Tour Aboard La Paseadora
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Complimentary Bottled water
Exclusions for San Juan Sunset Tour Aboard La Paseadora
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from the pier
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.