San Martín De Los Andes And The Seven Lakes Day Trip From Bariloche
OverviewVenture along the Road of the Seven Lakes from Bariloche to San Martn de los Andes, a charming mountain town situated between Andean peaks on the picturesque shores of glacial Lcar Lake. Your scenic coach trip takes you past vivid landscapes of natural beauty, including Nahuel Huapi Lake and the stunning seven, with commentary from your guide along the way. Enjoy a brief stop in Villa La Angostura plus three hours of free time to explore lovely San Martn!
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourStart your journey north to San Martn de los Andes from San Carlos de Bariloche upon hotel pickup by your guide. Relax aboard the comfortable coach, driving along the scenic southern shore of Nahuel Huapi Lake and crossing the Limay Bridge over the Limay River. En route, your guide will offer commentary on the natural and historical features of the region.
Bordering the Huemul arm of the lake's northern shore, pass Las Flores and Puerto Manzano with a brief stopover in the mountain town of Villa La Angostura. Here, stretch your legs and breathe in the fresh mountain air before continuing on the provincial route. (You can purchase snacks at several stops along the way, or bring your own food to eat.)
Following the picturesque Road of the Seven Lakes, take in the spectacular sights of lakes Espejo, Correntoso, Escondido, Villarino, Falkner and Machonico before arriving at the shores of Lcar Lake (Lago Lcar), where the charming town of San Martn de los Andes is nestled between high mountain peaks.
Youll have about three hours to spend at your leisure in San Martn, including time to purchase lunch at one of the plentiful restaurants (own expense). Stroll through downtown streets teeming with arts and crafts shops and gear-rental stores that specialize in a range of outdoor activities from hiking, biking, boating and skiing to hunting and fishing. As you walk around, admire the lovely character of San Martn and the Swiss Alpine architectural style of its wood cabins and quaint shops.
On your return trip, the road goes through Cordoba Pass (Paso Cordoba) at an elevation of 3,940 feet (1,200 meters) and features a typical Patagonian landscape. See the confluence of the Traful and Limay rivers, the Valle Encantado (Enchanted Valley) and the Anfiteatro (a natural amphitheater) before arrival back in Bariloche around 5pm.
Inclusions for San Martín De Los Andes And The Seven Lakes Day Trip From Bariloche
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for San Martín De Los Andes And The Seven Lakes Day Trip From Bariloche
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Note: there are stops to purchase snacks during the day, but it is recommended that you bring your own lunch
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.